low life scum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would there happened to be anyone that wasn't at work with you that day who should've been there??? i've heard of this happenin' alot, it actually happened to me when i was in school once...one of my ""friends"" left at lunch came to the house and just wiped me out...and to this day i wonder if he'd ever have the balls to come back or not...almost makes me not wanna leave home ya know

slowmo77 said:
oh no! ain't no teens anywhere around my house like that unless its family and the only teens it the family a 13 year old girls. i don't mess around like that. plus the only people that know anything about me here are family and the few that i've either worked with or do work with for many many years.

i SAY IGNORE ALL UR FRIENDS TO THE MAX FOR BOUT A WEEK AND THE ONES WHO DON'T CALL AN WONDER WAT HAPPENED TO U... WELL U CAN ELIMINATE SOME PEOPLE OFF UR HIT LIST THAT WAY. i mean do you really think that the guy who just jacked ur whole stash is gonna call u after few days lookin to see if ur ok or wat happened to u? he's probably hopin the less contact wit u the better. JMO

It's always somebody much closer than you think. You never expect people who you are friendly with to behave like that and that is why they do it. Almost like they want your attention or have always been scum except you are too self involved in your own business to notice or even care - at least that is how I am. Learning from experience, now I can determine for the most part who are the keepers and who are the peekers.

Who cares grow some more be more safe about it?? Where does it say blood for blood? He's a crook he or she it actually sounds kinda childish. Just be happy nothing to valuable was takin like your kids or wife werent hurt... Worst possible thing now is someone knows your grow ops. Be Safe man be smart think ahead if possible.

HydroManiac said:
Who cares grow some more be more safe about it?? Where does it say blood for blood? He's a crook he or she it actually sounds kinda childish. Just be happy nothing to valuable was takin like your kids or wife werent hurt... Worst possible thing now is someone knows your grow ops. Be Safe man be smart think ahead if possible.

sorry but screw that i say..lol if it were i an had this happen to me wat i'd be thinkin is logics.
i mean whoever did it obviously to date gotten away with it. and if say they know of his grow but werent wanting it say cuz they were unsure when or how to tell when to harvest so they settled for the bud, hence all being the way it is then if they know they got away wit it once they'll think they can get away wit it again but not even weit urself but maybe wit others evben that they may know.
nothin says blood for blood but the bible says "eye for an eye tooth for a tooth"
the law isnt gonna do nothin bout protectin u or catch the theif nor are they gonna punish him for it for "obvious" legal reasons lol.
so, to let the dude get way wit it would be no different that somebody actually taking valuables material possessions and family etc and the cops just lookin at you saying "oh well tough luck count ur losses" and be done wit it.
hell wat if this guy or girl who robbed slo moves to my town or neighborhood and hears i got a stash and not home and robs me? or wat if he moves to ur town etc and robs you?... now if slo resolves the matter weather maturely or not either way the person will have that on his conscience next time he's confronted with a situation to rob someone again. kinda like later everytime they see a huge stash they look down at their legs and realize they in a wheel chair would be a good showstopper.
Man i hate shady people...

whether you can trust people or not. Lock your house up. It sucks cause def a friend. My uncle always told me "lock everything up and it will keep an honest man honest" sorry to hear about your bad luck. but atleast it's replaceable and not a life of someones. Or better yet noticed you had kids, at least they did not come in when any one was sleeping.

yea,these days its just something you need to do.expecially since u have herb growing and have all that expensive stuff.lock up everything you want to keep safe.this world is full of messed up people.congrads on finding work though.id definitly be doin some soul searching regardless if its already gone or not.use your imagination..you'll find out who it is. -peace bud

i know how it was, and its gonna get dealt with today. he tried to sell it to another guy i know. todays the day. i live on a mountain with only a few neigbors. i live at the end of a dirt road so not many chances for someone to just stumble upon my house by chance. its all good though

just think it thru over and over how ur gonna take care of it so u dont make any mistakes that'll land u in a heap of trouble likewise tho. but yet get the point across and get compensation.

Do fill us all in on it later.

tell you what,i might not be the greatest mj grower yet.but i know how to inflict pain.hell i got paid to do that for many yrs.if it was my stuff.that dude might live,but he would never ever be able to put a pipe,joint or whatever up to his lips again.and he would squat to take a leak

Remember Slomo, it's the insult to you and your home that you're squaring. NOT the loss of a little smoke. Write off the smoke. Big deal. You can do without it if you need to and your friends should help you out with some if they're really friends anyway.

However, the insult to your home, your generosity in allowing this scum sucker into your home to smoke your weed and the slap in the face his theft showed is what needs to be squared away.

Once you're sure it was this person, spread the word on him. Go everywhere this scumbag hangs and tell everyone there what he did. Do it while he's standing there. Do it every time, right to his face.

That will do more than any A$$ whipping ever will do and it'll keep you from being enclosed in one of those really really small rooms and having a girlfriend named Bubba.

Stalk this sucker to every place he goes. Have a couple friends go with you to watch your back while you YELL OUT to the entire place what this Buttwipe did. Make sure everyone sees his face. Walk him around the room and SHOW his face to everyone.

That truly makes payback a real b itch.

I had my best friend steal an entire crop one year. Dipshit tried the same stunt and sell it to a guy that I knew, and he knew what happened. He called me up and he me come over when the deal went down. I will never forget his face when he walked in with that back pack full of weed. I grew up in the country and we handled it appropriately. Just remember it is usually the ones you hold closest to you that end up screwing you in the end.

ya the words already being spread about what he's done. i don't know alot of people here but the people i know also know people. and they run in the same crowds so im hopein i can get him cut off from everything and everyone. ya its more about him comin in my home than the weed. its been replaced for the most part. im gonna get my point across. i don't think it will happen again after this.

I don't think they know about your grow op because they did not go to that portion of your house. If they see this thread then they will know it is you and what you have left. Somebody was just jealous, hating, and needed the money more than integrity. Those kind of people do not last long so you really do not have to do anything about it. I know it feels like a complete violation of your privacy but to some degree we have to take responsibility for our naivete. I hate to be pessimistic and think the worst of every situation is possible but it actually is!

Latest posts

Back