low life scum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HydroManiac said:
Sorry the bible doesnt say that I dont want to bring it into context but the bible is very strict on how this should be handled look up the ten commandments there is no eye for an eye tooth for a tooth ;)

I also agree with the rules of the site that politics and religon should be left out of the conversations here. I am a catholic and I quess you are not suppose to wear rubbers. Best believe I wore them up to the time I got married and had kids. I do not want to get into a heated discussion about the bible because it is what you take from it.

slowmo77 said:
well i have a sickening story for the day.. after months of no work i finaly got a small job to do today. yay! no i don't think so.. I don't drive so this morning my wife and i get up and she takes me work, afterwards she goes to my moms to visit untill im done. well i finished work and went home. upon pulling in to my drive way i noticed my front door was open a little. nothing new some times it doesn't latch. i go inside and everything seems fine. finally i got a shower and sit down i my chair to roll my lunch. as i reached for my box it was gone.. still no big deal i mis place it all the time. so i go to get a fresh jar of some i had curing. as i open the cabinet something strange, no jars. none all gone.. so at this point im freakin out, where is my mj. then i figure my wife came home and moved it. so i call her at my moms. nope she hasn't been home since we leaft that morning.. i take a look around the house and nothing else is gone just my mj.. someone ( i have an idea) came into my home and stole my mj. what the hell? i have a 42in LCD flat panel T.V. laptop computer, all that stuff. it was untouched. they only took my mj,seeds,pipe and papers.. im so mad at this point.. luckily no one knew i had plants growin in my building out back. im sure had they of known they would be gone to.. so no matter how well you think you know someone or how much you think you can trust them be safe. sorry for the book. just wanted to vent a little. i guess i'll be ordering seeds alot sooner than i had planned.
I just read this thread and I am so sorry that this happened to you Slowmo. I will say that like others I believe karma will have a way of biting this person. Just remember in the long run that while it really sucks to see how this person is now, at least all you lost was a little smoke. Now you know how they are and especially on meth (horrible awful killing crap) you don't want them around your family or you. Be glad that it took just a little smoke to realize it and not anyone being harmed (meth makes people crazy!!)
Stay Safe my Friend!!

BuddyLuv said:
I also agree with the rules of the site that politics and religon should be left out of the conversations here. I am a catholic and I quess you are not suppose to wear rubbers. Best believe I wore them up to the time I got married and had kids. I do not want to get into a heated discussion about the bible because it is what you take from it.

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind." - Ghandi

Is that religious or political? Anyways isn't this situation a prime example of one of the many reasons why we have Mary Jane? You have got to relax and protect what is more important in life because that is what it is all about. Just remember that the tide goes both ways and if it is calm on one side, the tidal wave goes back the other way!

ok i confronted the guy yesterday evening. its all takin care of. i choose the path that kept me safe, the last thing i want is a meth head tryin to get even with me for kickin his ***. we talked he denied everything at first. then after a few he told me what happened. i didn't listen to his axcuses i made it very clear that i hope he can kick the meth and thats he's not welcome at my house anymore. it didn't get heated it was a very calm talk. he gave me a bag of my mj and offered to pay me for what he didn't have anymore. i took the mj but told him since he needed ity so bad keep the money. its over and done with.. i feel bad for this guy. he had a good life goin but to see him this way breaks my heart. he looked pretty bad lastnight but he made the choice not me. thanks everyone for the concern and advise. todays service will be on Forgivness.

slowmo77 said:
ok i confronted the guy yesterday evening. its all takin care of. thanks everyone for the concern and advise. todays service will be on Forgivness.
I'm glad you figured out who the person was and he now knows that you're on to him. I doubt he'll do your place again. He'll hit others, because that's what meth and crack heads do...until they're dead or in prison.

POTUS said:
I'm glad you figured out who the person was and he now knows that you're on to him. I doubt he'll do your place again. He'll hit others, because that's what meth and crack heads do...until they're dead or in prison.

dito, and aint that the truth, had a similar thing happen with an old buddy who is probably twirling a meth pipe right now, f-in loser.

I know it's sunday, but lets leave the bible talk at church H.M...

My ex broke into my house about 3 years ago and stole my whole stash--every single little last bit of it. I knew it was him. I had cash in my room, I had guns in my room, i had my laptop, my digital camera, etc, etc. All that was missing was the smoke--from both my stash places.

My friends that I share frequent bowls with all gave me a part of their own stashes, even those who had little--true friends. I am a believer in karma.

slowmo77 said:
ok i confronted the guy yesterday evening. its all takin care of. i choose the path that kept me safe, the last thing i want is a meth head tryin to get even with me for kickin his ***. we talked he denied everything at first. then after a few he told me what happened. i didn't listen to his axcuses i made it very clear that i hope he can kick the meth and thats he's not welcome at my house anymore. it didn't get heated it was a very calm talk. he gave me a bag of my mj and offered to pay me for what he didn't have anymore. i took the mj but told him since he needed ity so bad keep the money. its over and done with.. i feel bad for this guy. he had a good life goin but to see him this way breaks my heart. he looked pretty bad lastnight but he made the choice not me. thanks everyone for the concern and advise. todays service will be on Forgivness.

if he has any soul at all i'm sure his conscience is really killlin him now and he feels like ****. actually for me i think u did the best thing all things considered. ya didnt lose ya head to the temptations an ya anger etc...
really and honestly i envy u for just that. and i hope i remember this story when an if something ever happens to me. and i hope all of us can take a peice of this and use it to the better as learned insight maybe idk .

i think kickin his butt wouldn't have helped anything. it might have hurt for a few days, it might take a while but what was said will hit him sometime and that feeling will last. kill'em with kindness. now i don't have to worry about it. and yes Karma is as real as it gets. everything comes back around. i think i did the right thing so im at peace. thats all i need to worry about. im not angry anymore and i don't have to feel bad about how i handled it.

Welcome to the club slowmo I know you really want something bad to happenin to him but you did the right thing let it go Karma is the worse decision. Dont let that bitterness enter your mouth savor the moments you had with the guy if at all he denied big deal. Im happy you didnt take it to the extreme beating him down would only get you introuble with the law and even prison time. Be safe think ahead ;)

slowmo77 said:
i think kickin his butt wouldn't have helped anything. it might have hurt for a few days, it might take a while but what was said will hit him sometime and that feeling will last. kill'em with kindness. now i don't have to worry about it. and yes Karma is as real as it gets. everything comes back around. i think i did the right thing so im at peace. thats all i need to worry about. im not angry anymore and i don't have to feel bad about how i handled it.

thats always a warm feeling isnt it?

Latest posts

Back