lowrider2 indoor tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bombbudpuffa said:
Your babies look great! If you want to add pics to your posts when you click on post reply go to the bottom of the page and click "manage attachments". It's self explanatory from there. Good luck with your girls;).

thanks bud,
i tried my *** of to get em up that but i can only get them the way i posted them..my cptr is down too, in a cafe now posting will sort it out soon:eek:
im very happy the way my grow is going thus far will keep posting:):)

hey
ran into problems last nite,my timer dint go off :eek: .. 24 hours of light instead off 18/6..here's the set up i have my 2 400watt hps lights and a fan in this cheap 5 socket extension i bought that was plugged into the timer i paid good money for the timer so i doubt its was it..ive since then replaced the extension with another one that i hope works its got power surge protector written on it..:confused2:
now ive been away for two days and everything was fine untill that with my girls.they are 3 weeks old today,how much harm have i done with the light going for 24 hrs a day insteaded of 18/6..:watchplant:
.:peace:

lowrydergrower775 said:
there are no problems man its lowryder bro it was made for 24/0
thats good that der 24hr cycle seed..so der is no harm done if the light stays on once in a while(once a week ) instead of 18/6?
another question if u dont mind bud what is the max on temps for lowryders having a problem with them at the moment..
thanks again;)

lowryder is a real hardy plant man ive had them outside in a 100+ degree weather before with no bad affects atleast not to the eye

I'd keep them on 24/7 if it's going to flower anyway. More light=more bud:D.

ok guys thanks,woke up this morning to find the temps reached 97 they are a bit lower at the moment like 91..im just gonna go with the flow for now and try keep em low as i can anyhow 4 of the 15 females are starting to bud well white hairs about a half inch are forming around on the bud sights and been doing that over the last three days..i will have to post a pic soon:)

hey my plants are not doing so well i took a pic not the best either cheak it out though!!
on the lowrydrs there is streaks of yellow and looks like gold paint on it weird looking..been like that for a few days now and getting worse a friend mentioned spider mite might be the problem and if it was he said organic pestacide would be good have no idea help me out:confused:

View attachment untitled.bmp

eyeslikedonuts said:
'Sup guys :ciao: http://www.highbred.net/forums/ is dedicated forum for lowryder and its crosses. loads of neat info. The breeders Joint Doctor, lowryder 1 and 2 and Mdanzig, breeder of masterlow, powerstout and bluestreak, reside there and will answer questions you have. Check it out. peace, e :bong2:

Seems to be a dead link. Won't load for me.

:confused:
turfsire said:
hey my plants are not doing so well i took a pic not the best either cheak it out though!!
on the lowrydrs there is streaks of yellow and looks like gold paint on it weird looking..been like that for a few days now and getting worse a friend mentioned spider mite might be the problem and if it was he said organic pestacide would be good have no idea help me out:confused:
also guys the six plants that are sick are lowryders weird:mad:
wonder would a flush work let us know

cant really tell there is a problem by the pic and mr.unsleep highbred.net is down right now for some reason hopefully we get back up soon

That's a bummer- I'm growing a lowryder cross and would like to read up on it.

Oh, and flushing is a good idea Turfsire. It's better to be underfed than overfed =) Hopefully it will work out for ya. I hear it's a hardy strain, so I'll be looking forward to seeing updates.

oh trust me im as bummed as you lol thats my site hahaha but yea man everything you need to know you will find there when we get back on

I really wish I could view your pictures but I'm not going to download anything to my computer....

iam jealous, i should have had a successful outdoor grow with low ryder and low ryder 2 :(

1 more

GetAttachment.jpg

Latest posts

Back