lowrider2 indoor tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another

GetAttachment.jpg

everything looks good but i do have a problem that i mentioned before with the light cycle once in a while my timer will trip and will stay 24 hrs of light and when is does'nt it goes 18/6 mostly..cud this be a problem for them...but at this stage im gettin pissed off with it happen ..shud i just let em off what u guys think...

bro its lowryder autoflowering man it flower with 1 hour of light i mean not very well but it will lol dont worry they work great on 18/6 and 24/7 youre good to go dont worry about a thing how tall are they? if you are making seeds maybe you want to pm me peace bro

You can leave it on 24/7 and it will flower anyways, it's and autoflowering plant! Good luck!

yo i have a idea
beside my tent is a closet and i was thinkin about use'n my filters out take in the tent and divert it in to the closet space..since its fresh air in their..cud this work !! just that i have 4 whithe rhino'd that were 18/6 for the last 4 weeks and its time to change to 12/12
but cud the out take of the filter be good enough to supply air in the closet .

turfsire said:
yo i have a idea
beside my tent is a closet and i was thinkin about use'n my filters out take in the tent and divert it in to the closet space..since its fresh air in the tent..cud this work !! just that i have 4 whithe rhino'd that were 18/6 for the last 4 weeks and its time to change to 12/12
but cud the out take of the filter be good enough to supply air in the closet :rolleyes:

it would probably depends on how hot your other grow room got, what u could do is divert it in there and see how warm it gets, or even take a ppm reading, plus you'd probably have to make an out vent somewhere in the closet, anyone got something they'd like to add or correct me on? i've personally never tried it

Latest posts

Back