lowryder # 2 grow/pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mutz, you can swing through my jungle whenever you like.....but you might get stuck in the all the stickiness!!:) took a few more pics this mornin and will post them later, have to resize them first.
got a couple of leaf tips gone a tiny bit yellow....i put that down to the super-vit.
but only have enough mixed for one more feed then will just give them plain water or r.o. water after that as the end is very close.
:aok:

picks as promised...;)

lr2.jpg

lr3.jpg

tmpphpy2My0m.jpg

tmpphpG3kaPd.jpg

tmpphppRo0i2.jpg

hey bro damn those ladies look great man. when is harvest time? good luck with those ladies. will be back to check on them soon thats if u dont mind lol peace

hey sticky, course i dont mind...we are all sailing the same ship ha ha.
they been planted 7 weeks today, i think maybe another 7-10 days.....dunno..its my first grow!!! thanks for lookin in buddy.:)

those are really tall for lowryders ... crazy crazy

I didn't think that it was possible to get 6 of those like that from a set of beans...

very nice bro but i got question what light did you use for them to get that tall ??

for veg i meant

hey brouli ... same thing i was wondering ... those must be at least 2 ft tall

believe me i wasn't planning on getting them that tall!!
i had them under a 14 watt grolux fluorescent for about ten days then a blue enviro 200 watt for a week only as my mate needed a light and i lent him the blue enviro.
i thought the red enviro would be o.k. as lr#2 is autoflowering and the red enviro was designed as a horticultural bulb for flowering.
i think they stretched for the light as the red was not bright enough at first. the smallest is 17 inches and the tallest is 31 inches!!!

just noticed a problem, when i put the girls back in their room after the six pack photo shoot....i noticed on the smallest plant a couple of stalks were bent and droopy.
thought id accidentally squashed it, but checked this morning and this is what i saw....bit late in the day to be re'potting but did so anyway, hope it will live!:(

tmpphpWX82Z2.jpg

tmpphpW8NVF3.jpg

tmpphpt139j9.jpg

picasso said:
just noticed a problem, when i put the girls back in their room after the six pack photo shoot....i noticed on the smallest plant a couple of stalks were bent and droopy.
thought id accidentally squashed it, but checked this morning and this is what i saw....bit late in the day to be re'potting but did so anyway, hope it will live!:(
dude that stinks man hope all go's well with the ladies hate to see sick plants good luck and i will check back latter when i get home from work to see if all is well peace

Murphys law....if something can go wrong it will.
the runt is looking very much worse...drooping stems now going brown:(
dont think it will be alive in the morning.....but not too bothered as it was barely showing flowers.
The six pack have all been treated the same as regards to light/ watering /feeding etc., but as this grow was an experiment/learning curve..2 were put in a 50/50 soil/perlite mix,
and 4 were put in a 50/50/perlite vermiculite mix...cos i was going to go hydro but wasn't up enough on my research to decide which system would suit me best, so figured the perlite/vermiculite medium was sort of halfway hydro!!
plus i wanted to prove to a few people that it was possible to grow something without soil.....which some people still think is impossible ha ha!!!
Forgot to say.......the runt was one of two that was in soil.....or devil dirt as it will now be known!!
pots #1and#3 on the six pack shot are soil/devil dirt!!

so ur saying that not all them are in dirt? so tell me a little more of this i would like to try this my self what do i need? thanx bro. oh by the way how they doing now?

Hey sticky, its not lookin good, just had a look before the light goes out at midnight...twenty minutes.
the droopy fan leaf stems look they have nearly snapped? very strange.
goin very brown an all, clearly in its death throws im afraid. i may have over watered it, but the other one in soil is doin very well with good buds.
i aint sure all the plants are lr#2, i have one that looks very compact/greener compared to the others...in fact it looks like what i thought lr#2 should look like. just resizing some mad pics i took earlier...wait till u see em! will put them up in a minute.

I managed to borrow one of those jewellers eye glass thingy's...a 'loupe' magnification x10.
held my camera right up to loupe for these shots.
it looks 3 or 4 times better using the loupe without looking thru the camera..i,e. these pics dont do the trichomes justice...they look like skinny clear mushrooms!!! will see if i can get a 30x and maybe it will be clearer.
p.s. same shot...without flash and with flash

tmpphp4SpGnI.jpg

tmpphplLQ0RD.jpg

More..
the one in the 4th pic looks completly different to the others? ....who cares...it looks good!!
the first pic i think looks great, never mind 'bud' picture of the month...can we have a 'leaf' picture of the month!!

tmpphpVqQYzn.jpg

tmpphpS1tyfD.jpg

tmpphpD1Du9Z.jpg

tmpphphHZLtw.jpg

Latest posts

Back