LST, tying your plants down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom thumb

Reaction score
i've been seeing a lot about LST, and after i posted some pics someone said i should "LST those babies" to increase my yield. So i thought I'd better find out what LST is if it can increase my yield. So i did some reading, and low and behold i do know what LST is but when I grew outside we just said "tie em down". WoW it makes a huge difference indoors, later that day (Sat) I LST'd 5 of 8 of my larger, more branchy plants (12 days in bud), about 2-3 hours before lights out, and when the lights came on Sun. and i checked, every single bud site was pokin straight up, They looked like different plants (I'll post a couple day to day comparison pics later). I did the rest of them yesterday, I found one strain really seems to be more suited to this type of growing then the other, the branches seem more vine like then branch, is there strains better suited to LST as this seems to be the way to grow.

Yeah, lst is the way to go, but it makes big plants, so you have to have the room for them.

btw to do lst , be sure you got big pots, if yall has small pots where plants is in it.. can be little hard to lst..

you want nice rooms for roots and rooms for branches to get wild with..

Latest posts

Back