male plant :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holden600

Reaction score
one of my plants was male the other 7 are luckily females but i just hung the thing upside down in my wardrobe, what do propose I do with it? chuck it or can I get abit of hash out of it? Or another way to get the slightest bit off a buzz from it? Thanks

Get rid of it now,it may be shedding pollen on your girls.

Remove as gently as possible and if it is shedding pollen I'd spray your girls with water as it will stop pollen not yet landed on pistils from pollinating hopefully.

There is no high that can be extracted from it.

Sounds like you got a good ratio male/female. I personally would just chuck the male and chock it up as a casualty of growing.

Rockster said:
Get rid of it now,it may be shedding pollen on your girls.

Remove as gently as possible and if it is shedding pollen I'd spray your girls with water as it will stop pollen not yet landed on pistils from pollinating hopefully.

There is no high that can be extracted from it.

:yeahthat:

Oh yes,
We have a definite opinion as to what you should do with this usurper of female goodness. There is a degree of violation here.

1. First you must remove him from his home, by force if necessary.
2. You should remove all his leaves in a ripping away fashion.
3. His bones, (limbs) should be snapped off one at a time.
4. A swift decapitation will show you mean business.
5.You must place his roots into a fire.
6. sterilize his home, and get another tenant. LOL
7. Do all of this well away from your girls, so they are not repulsed by this action, or turned on.
8. Then you must be rid of all the evidence of him.
9. Don't allow this to dwell in your memory, and then
10. Plant a bean

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

haha he is in a complete different place in my house.. I will have some fun with him then in that case. The bastrd

Latest posts

Back