Manels 3rd lowryder #2 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, i'm subscribed as I too am a big auto fan!!! Iv'e watched your other 2 grows and will follow this one throughout.....Question, I see that you said this time your going with the happy frog soil, instead of the oceans forest...do you think that's why u see no yellowing of the leaves? i am definetly interested to know the difference in which soil is better...I am about to start 40+ autos in same size bags and dont know which soil to get, seeing you mentioned the trial-run you friend did with the 50/50 in both soils...let me ask you this..when did u start your nutes?? <i'm using all FF stuff too<ie; grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom, open sesame, beastie bloomz, and cha-ching

I started my 1/2 str fox farm grow big and big bloom at about 13 days old I think. The yellowing I can't exactly pin point to soil, but maybe the Happy Frog soil works better with my very hard tap water. I have no idea to be honest. Plenty of people have no problems with Fox Farm soil so I can't really say anything bad, its just HF seems to be working better for me.

Day 39

All is looking very good at this point. Plants are really starting to fill out some. This grow most my plants are only about 2 feet tall. I do have a two shorty's about 14 inches tall but they are packing the bud in lol. Not sure why they grew only 14 inches. No Yellowing still so I'm stoked. I was comparing these to my first frow and these gals are looking super good.

Anyhow here are the pics.

Pic 1: 1 of the 2 shorties I have about 14inches tall
Pic 2: Group shot
Pic 3: Group shot
Pic 4: Solo shot of my tallest about 2 feet tall
Pic 5: Solo shot from the top

shorty.jpg

group.jpg

group2.jpg

solotop.jpg

tallest.jpg

Hey Manel, the ladies are lookin' beautiful man... Are they startin to really pack on the trichs ??? Lookin' forward to seein' this harvest ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN :) ...

Day 45

Seeing some good signs of nute burn gave them a big flush of ph water and clearex flush solution. Will restart regular feeding next feed.

Pics are group shots.

group1.jpg

group2.jpg

group3.jpg

I bought one of those eyeclops maginfying cameras. How do these trichs look clear or cloudy?

1.jpg

2.jpg

I have to get one of those cameras. They look kind of clear to me but I am no expert by any standards.

Those were the very first pics I took with it very very simple to use. Trim a small leave off of it and place it on a table put it on it and focus in.

6 of the 8 are + or - 3inches of two feet. 2 are about 12 inches tall.

great journal manels... just found it but must say those are some beautiful autos your cultivating!!!

I'll stick around to watch you finish this one out! :aok:

Thanks lordlama.

I'm still perfecting but slowly getting there. These guys I had in to small of starter containers till sex and I think they are little smaller then normal for me. I did fix my yellowing problem so still working on it.

great grow manel , im growin lr2 aswell , myne is still less then 10inches hehe , but i hope my grow gets as good as yourz

Mine grows have all gotten decent height for the most part. Couple shortys this time.

hay man,
nice grow,
i like your trich pics, they look cloudy by the way,
and id say there even more cloudy today!
you have to check on a few different places on the plant ,to make sure the plant is ready to harvest,
when you first see ambers, start flushing.
they look super frosty man,its gona be some serious stuff!

Latest posts

Back