Manel's Lowryder #2 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the girls r looking great, i got my auto ak and lrd2 seeds yesterday

No problem ask all the questions you like about anything. I'm all for helping out. I'm way more patient this grow but I'm still pretty impatient. :) Yeah some of my pots dry out a little bit sooner then other but as soon as I notice one pot about ready for watering I let the it go one more day just to make sure they are all good and dry. Better to dry a couple out a little then over water imo.

I'm day 30 my tallest plants are 25" tall and my smallest are about 18". They are under a 1000w hps about 2 to 2.5 feet above them.

Man i would really like to see some pics of your grow to bad.

My plants are in 2.5 gallon pots. The pots are more wide then tall. I think they are 10 inches accross and like 8 inches deep. I figured the volume around 2.5gal.

Funny stuff lol. Same join, same strain, breeder, within a week of each other.

Yeah to be honest I think my ryders are a little stretched but I don't know how its possible with a 1000w hps on them pretty much start to finish. They really didn't stretch at all till they started flowering well which was about 3 weeks in. I guess I will just see how they fill out in the next 8 days or so. I think though they have stopped stretching the last 5 days or so. Look the same height to me.

I look forward to your pics.

manels1111 said:
Here are a few photo's from day 30. I just watered with half strength again. Hopefully they can handle it.

I'm about to pick a female to make me seeds just not sure which one yet.

I've been working up to full strength nutes on my Auto White Russians without any ill effects.I just gave my 8 week olds a full dose before starting to flush next week.We'll see how they do.

do you adjust the distance between your light and the tops of your plants ?.
I would assume there's a difference in heat from my 400w to your 600w and 1000w lights.

Yeah i try to keep it about 2.5 feet from the tops of my plants.

Awesome Grow! I will be keeping a close eye on this one. I have some Lowryder #2s growing right now. It is my second grow ever. We are using the same soil and nutrients and you are a little ahead of me. It is day 12 for mine. Hopefully, I can get some pics up soon. Take care and happy growing!

Its going pretty good my girl thats farthest along I noticed some trichrome production kicking in. Its kind of amazing to me how much farther along this one is. I'm going to water and take some pics tomorrow. Some of my plants have not stopped growing up. The tallest is now 29" and smallest is still 18" I think.

Look forward to some pics.

Here are the updates. Its crazy how much further this one is along. Its about 20 inches tall and has pretty much stopped growing. It was my tallest plant for awhile but the rest are starting to pass it by, but it is packing on the bud development as you'll see in the pics.

I watered with regular water today. I think I might have a slight N defeciency not sure on a couple plants will be playing it by ear.

1-3 are of the same plant
4-5 are the girls in normal lighting
6 hps lighting

trichs.jpg

trichs2.jpg

farthest.jpg

group1.jpg

group2.jpg

hps.jpg

Very VERY cool. If I had a basement, we would have IDENTICAL setups and grows going (for all practicality).

Nice grow man! I'm smokin some bud that has some Lowryder #2 in it right now for ya :) It's NICE!

ok manels, so you and me both started the same day basically and youve got buds! Now i know that your growing an auto strain, but i must say that im jealous! I have to wait another month for my ww to catch up to my five girls now so i can flower them all at the same time! But they will be huge when i do finally flower them, and then they will get even bigger!

Thanks guys for the support. I'm so glad I moved down to the basement. No more cooling issues. The basement with no heating or cooling keeps temps between 65 and 75 degrees when outside temps range from 40 to 85 night and day. Save's on my electricity bill big time.

I'm very very happy so far with how this grow is going. I can't wait to see them in a couple weeks.

Patience is a virtue Jbonez and you have it. My first grow had some indica based Snow White and sativa based Super silver haze. I would check my plants at least 5 times a day every day for 4 months. I dang near went crazy. These auto strains really help with that. However I can see myself after a few of these grows getting back into some normal strains.

If I was going to give advice to a newbie grower(not Jbonez but I mean noob noob growers like I was) I would say grow an auto strain get a couple of those under your belt so you wear out some of that crazy enthusasim. Then get into your normal strains after you have developed some patience.

Patience IS a virtue, and I can tell SOMEONE is going to have a nice harvest because of it. :hubba:

Nope I don't think so. Just click the manage attachments. You have to scroll down a little to see it. Just make sure the photos are over 800px by 800px. You can resize them in microsoft paint or online just google search for picture resize.

Was smelling my girl that farthest along and I have to say it smells very fruity. Alot like my snowwhite. Kinda mint fruit like a fruit flavored mentos.

Small update. I was taking pictures of what I think is N deficiency for help in the indoor section. If so I might need a small watering of N to some of my bigger plants.

1.jpg

trichs.jpg

hps.jpg

Latest posts

Back