March 2009 - Moto-Man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats a Bake Around? cant find anything like that on ebay!

swiftgt said:
whats a Bake Around? cant find anything like that on ebay!

Hey SGT, I misspelled it.. Google: bake a round pyrex :) Also check out THG's project in the DIY section. A few others have made these also IIRC.

Cheers,

ha ha yea i figured it out in the end!
there like all $20 plus stupit shipping prices,
i think ill look else where for somthing like it,
maybe just make one out of sheet metal,

gniyalp said:
Hey Moto... stopped in to see the progress :)

keep up the nice work

Thanks for stopping by bro' - appreciate it.

Cheers,

Moto-Man said:
Here are some more pics of my WW, SpeedQueen, Satori and random BagSeed plants at 27 days since sprouting. :hubba: These are on 12/12 for several days now.

OK everybody... only 9 days on 12/12 and I've ID'd four plants: We do have three girls so far! One Speed Queen and two White Widows. And, one of my Bag Seeds sure looks like a male to me!

I FIMed the WWs.. but not the SQs or the Satoris. They're staying nice and squat and and looking lush and bushy so far. I "pinched" all the stems before feeding tonight.

Pic 1 are the babies ready for feeding - the B-S male is the tallest in front foreground. Pic 2 is SQ-3. Pic 3 is WW-1 - I'm anticipating that thread on the right node is a pistil... but it might be a premature conclusion too. Pic 4 is WW-4, and that sure looks like a pistil to me. Finally, the offending male in Pic 5 - lookit those pollen sacs developing!

Overall, I'm feeling pretty good about things. Plants are healthy looking, ID'd four plants at nine days into flowering... not too shabby.

Cheers!

Pics 042.jpg

Pics 046.jpg

Pics 049.jpg

Pics 052.jpg

Pics 053.jpg

Moto-man lookin' good! Good job on all the females! Sure is a relief isn't it?

yep thats fast id times it took at least 15 days for mine to show, and i got 2 females out of 6 !
looks like there comming on nicely!

GrowinGreen said:
Moto-man lookin' good! Good job on all the females! Sure is a relief isn't it?

Yeah, nice to know I have a few girls! If I have too many though, I'm not sure where I'm going to put them, but I'll burn that bridge when I get to it ;)

Cheers,

Greetings, kind and gentle people!

OK, things are going swimmingly over here.. gender identification has made for almost all my lil plants - actually, not so little, they're growing like f'n weeds! :hubba:

But, I did discover a few more males... 1 Speed Queen, another Satori, and another Satori for whom the jury still seems to be out... so out of an original 13 plants, I have 8 that are certain females - woohooo :)

Problem is that my flowering closet can only accommodate six females, so I may have to pawn off a couple plants on (very) trusted friends. The others are still in the veg space under 12/12 T5s.

I transplanted the six tallest into larger pots, the other two girls will have to wait until I decide what to do.

I have a question: can I take cuttings now that I have been in flowering stage for a week or so? Or will that completely screw up the metabolism of the new clones?

Here are some pics: Pic 1 is the newly discovered Satori male and the next one is of some happy, female campers under 400W HPS in my intercoolered-CoolTube flowering space. Temps are about 22'C at canopy and humidity is 25%.

Cheers!

Pics 060.jpg

Pics 063.jpg

Bad news, one of my Satori turned into a male. I wonder if when I "pinched" below the meristem, I didn't pinch too hard and kinda shocked the plant. I swear there were white hairs on her... Anyway, I do have seven girls now:

3 WW
2 Satori
2 Speed Queen

Two of my bag-seed plants turned male and one was destroyed by my rambunctious puppy when I put it outside for some reason that escapes me now.

I know my flowering closet is too small, so I'm also utilizing my veg space for the time being. Everything could be better, of course, but I'm also pretty sure I'm gonna have the nicest grow I've ever had too.

Here's some pics: The 1st is of five of them, the 2nd is one of my Satori and the 3rd is a WW which was FIMed and pinched afterward also. It looks way different than the other WWs though.

Cheers,

Pics 064.jpg

Pics 065.jpg

Pics 066.jpg

Nice problem to have init too much green lol
I got exactly same problem, only room for six and one in flower room lol, No room in there either now ;)

Damn moto- those look real healthly- picture perfect. I've always been interested in the Satori

7 ladies! I wish that was my problem lol- I'm just hoping for 1 right now.
Nice setup too by the way- looks real clean

seven eh, not too bad,
i think i went through about 20 or so seeds to get 2 fems!
but i guess if you pay peanuts expect monkeys!

GrowinGreen said:
Damn moto- those look real healthly- picture perfect. I've always been interested in the Satori

7 ladies! I wish that was my problem lol- I'm just hoping for 1 right now.
Nice setup too by the way- looks real clean

Thanks a lot GG, yeah it's a lil better than 50% so I'm not complaining :)

I burned the meristem of one of my two Satori a bit, so I'm a lil bummed, but hopefully she'll weather the damage.

Here's my pics after 24 days of flowering. Pic #1 is all six girls; #2 is one of the Satori; #3 is a WW; #4 is a Speed Queen; #5 is the other Satori; #6 is the other Speed Queen and #7 is my other WW.. so two of each :)

Cheers everyone!

Pics 067.jpg

Pics 070.jpg

Pics 071.jpg

Pics 072.jpg

Pics 073.jpg

Pics 074.jpg

Pics 076.jpg

Moto-Man said:
Pic #1 is all six girls... so two of each

I gave the other WW (7th) girl to a friend for a birthday present :)

Newbud said:
Yeah man bet he was happy lol

Haha.. yeah he was. I wish I had his backyard.. all fenced, secluded and such. This will be interesting since this WW is now outside, so I'm not sure what to expect since it's been on 12/12 for three weeks. Any thoughts?

Well i wouldnt know but from what i seen seen they just re veg and then get on with growing.
They usually a lot bigger outside too.
Depends if he keeps it alive long enough should make a nice plant i imagine

Latest posts

Back