Marijuana or mushrooms what's your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every video you just posted I have watched many times over. I even wrote down the full process on paper. I am going to try a test on my next shroom grow though. I will inoculate bird seed, popcorn and rye after I have gone through the process of sterilize everything just to see which one produces mycelium the fastest and then go from there. I will write down everything plus I want to try putting my blue spectrum lights on one grow and just using in direct light on another at the same time to see which turns out faster with better results. If we can get a few people involved to do the same thing and then compare notes and see if the results were the same, it would give us a better idea for future grows. Just a thought

I have whip sawed again. After watching the Novice Mycologist grow in a bag, I am going to give it a try after all. I will take pics. This may need to be done in a private group conversation though. I thought discussing boomers was taboo on here. Mush Sense seems like a good site. Thanks runyoned.

I have whip sawed again. After watching the Novice Mycologist grow in a bag, I am going to give it a try after all. I will take pics. This may need to be done in a private group conversation though. I thought discussing boomers was taboo on here. Mush Sense seems like a good site. Thanks runyoned.
your welcomed and I'm not sure how people feel about this discussion? I actually just wanted to know when I started this post if people notice a drop in marijuana and a rise in the mushrooms. Here it seems now that people are starting to ask more for shrooms then cannabis and I'm started to see more about legalizing the shrooms now.

your welcomed and I'm not sure how people feel about this discussion? I actually just wanted to know when I started this post if people notice a drop in marijuana and a rise in the mushrooms. Here it seems now that people are starting to ask more for shrooms then cannabis and I'm started to see more about legalizing the shrooms now.
There are good studies on the effectiveness of psilocybin for treating a variety of mental issues. Safer and more durable than most pharmaceuticals too. There is a good series on Netflix about psychedelics with one episode detailing mushrooms. Microdosing got me out of a funk.

I probably should get another all-in-one bag to compare the spores to the live culture now that I think of it. Apple to apples and all…

Thought taking shrooms came with no morning-after side effects? Think again!​

While the toxic dose of psilocybin mushrooms is near-impossible to reach (it’s about 32kg of mushrooms– please don’t try), that doesn’t mean you’ll necessarily come back from a trip feeling totally rosy. While many people attest to alleviated stress and depression, a light, serene sensation and general feelings of happiness after taking shrooms, don’t be alarmed if you also feel pretty rough the day after – because shroom hangovers are real.

No, they’re not as bad as a hangover you’ll get from a night of binge drinking. But familiar experiences of pounding headaches, nausea and general ‘ick’ can happen as a result of taking psilocybin mushrooms, regardless of dose.

But what causes a shroom hangover? And, maybe more importantly, how can you alleviate the symptoms?

What causes a Shroom Hangover?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...YYHf5v3G9unEz2bn1GNz3Chc2l&id=100065477112794

i think with some legalization and relaxing of the laws everywhere that the Topic has went mainstream and open for discussion

st least that is my view

i think with some legalization and relaxing of the laws everywhere that the Topic has went mainstream and open for discussion

st least that is my view
I’d prolly only pm pics of actual grow as it’s still not legal here but the title of the thread is still...

Marijuana or mushrooms what's your favorite?​

so theres that… we are still in the marijuana loophole here right?

Don't think I'll be trying shrooms any time soon. My wife is tolerant of weed, but not into it herself. Shrooms would be completely over the top for her. I wish I could get her into weed, but it's just not going to happen. She doesn't mind taking an ounce or two to her friends, though. I even trade clones with one of her best friends. Shrooms would be a whole different story.

Anything that depletes your serotonin levels will give you a not so great feeling afterwards.
Micro Dosing shouldn't fk with your serotonin levels to much.
My Wife Micro Doses and does fine even though she has a low tolerance for any type of drugs. She takes no meds but an aspirin. She turns 71 on 4-20. Yep that is really her BD.

I have never tried mushroom and I'm not sure if I ever will. My friends do it and they say it can last up to four to six hours which is to long for me. That is why I like weed you take a few hits get happy and in a few its done and you can choose to have a little more. I don't think I would like a four-hour trip I could not imagine if you have a bad trip for that long.

I have never tried mushroom and I'm not sure if I ever will. My friends do it and they say it can last up to four to six hours which is to long for me. That is why I like weed you take a few hits get happy and in a few its done and you can choose to have a little more. I don't think I would like a four-hour trip I could not imagine if you have a bad trip for that long.
Microdosing is different than tripping. It is kind of just relaxing and mood improving. They recommend 0.1-0.25 grams per dose every few days. I ground up an eighth of an ounce and put the powder in capsules that hold about 250 micrograms(a quarter gram). I don’t think I want to actually trip again. Haven’t since the early 80’s. That is why I am thinking I will try one grow and be done. If I get an ounce, that will last me at least a year. Probably longer.

Exactly Oldfogey. Great post.
If your getting high your not Micro Dosing.

Yes. I watched a couple of videos about it. I am not planning on growing a lot of mushrooms though. The contamination thing kind of creeps me out. The Uncle Ben tek looks like there is more chances for contamination especially when transferring from the rice bag to the box. The kits look like you inoculate the bag and the mushrooms sprout and grow in the same sealed environment. I may be misinformed but that just seems more fool-proof. The kit I am looking at says you can get a quarter pound(dry) out of a single grow. That is more than I anticipate getting but if I got an ounce(dry), the simplicity would be worth the $45 kit(plus ~$25 for the spores).
Contamination is nothing to worry, just keep taking samples from the good part ( pure white fuzz) and re inoculating new media. Eventually they will be pure.

Bubba

Start with 50mg and work your way up.

I’ve seen them done in the all in one bag but i didn’t like the outcome so much although they did grow. I think you would get a lot nicer grow at least going with the shoebox method. You can buy a good substrate mix like I did so you don’t have to worry about that. It came in a kit with instructions on mixing it just right.
We would usually do mason jars, but occasionally, after the rye is solid white, dump a bunch of them in a Styrofoam coolers.

The jar method works great. Big honking mushrooms blow out of the top

bubba

Latest posts

Back