Massproducer's Coco buckets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah you can no problem, i myself just do not like to transplant once i start flowering, but it can be done no problem

heard a lil rumor tho mass...thought maybe you could help me out in disproving or proving it. had a reputable peep once tell me that sats will still grow root mass at a much faster rate than indies. that after flower started was not much use in xplant an indie, but true sats would benefit more so.
I have only done sats outdoors yrs ago...haven't had the pleasure of going a really heavy dom ID yet. just wondering. sorry for rambling, just wondering if you had info on that. been googling but you know how specific questions being answered go on the internet :rolleyes:

thank for any input everyone else too.

Yes I would agree with that... I actually find that really strong sat doms will actually continue to actively grow roots almost right up until harvest... While most indi's basically stop there real root growth about 3 weeks or so into flowering, They start to focus all of their energy on budding, which more makes use of the developed root system to feed, while some sat's will want to keep spitting out foliage and then filling that foliage in as they go

IMO, indi's have more defined growing characteristics, while sat's can be all over the place, I think that is one thing that makes true sat's so hard to grow, even for very experienced gardeners, it is always a guessing game with sat's... but I'm starting to ramble off topic

Basically, IMO, anytime foliage is still growing, the roots are probably still growing too support the new foliage... When i say foliage I don't mean bud leaves, i mean the huge fingered fan leaves that sat's never seem to stop spitting out

Well guys, sadly this is going to have to come to an end... this will be the last day that I update this or any other post...

For those of you that understand effort and hard work, it has truly been a pleasure... I will always continue my quest for knowledge and understanding of our beloved plants and will still be able to be reached by PM for a while for any questions or concerns, or you can send me a pm to chat about the future...

I am sorry that it has had to come to this but a person can only really take so much disrespect before they get fed up... I know you have no clue what I am talking about, but thats all good... those that do, haha good one

Peace Out

Let's not allow this to bleed drama out on the forum folks.
If need be, we'll close the thread.
I'm sorry that mass' feels that he has not been given his due respect. I'm sory that we cannot please everyone, all of the time.

okay mass man...I respect you my friend and will do as you ask..because I need your help

The buckets have been great for me as well doc. I had a few bumps in the road because of my own doing. Now it seems so long as I don't over fertilize them they just explode. After all of this I have 1 AI girl and 1 NL girl. So long as all goes well I will reveg them if they are good smoke and keep them around for a while.

I'm really sad to see you leave mass, you have brought a lot of knowledge and good advice to many of us here...you are one of our teachers :) Good luck in what you decide to do, I hope everything turns out ok for you :) I will send you a pm in a mo.

Here is Mine..Hope to hear from you massproduccer..I have had some new growth and feel its about to take off..I put 2 quarts of water threw it everyday..the smell is bad..lol..This poor girk been threw heck but hope she does well..lol..This is fun..:)

anyone doing these and want to add their thaughts..I would like to hear them..

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

$*%&!!@#!@ aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i effin hate when u type a fricken book go to post & guess effen what, poof entry disappear. this happens all to often. anybody know why? be nice 2 get fixed!!!!!!!!

anyhow wuz up 4u? well i forget what i was goin 2 ask now........... oh yeah are those droplets on the leaves? if so what r u foliar feeding? im lazy right now, but were u having probs w/ buckets? i know GSS had watering issue. what nutes u giving "her"? ok nuf ?'s. later...

stay stoned

DFW

When my wife get's back with the camera I will put up some pics again. I am having an issue with the new growth being a pale green. I have added a small amount of worm castings and steamed bone meal to the surface to let it leech down in. That is only on the sativa looking "northern lights" one lol. Still haven't heard back from them on that, I do believe they mixed up my seeds. Hopefully it is a killer sativa. I tied her down some more today. lol.

docfishwrinkle said:
$*%&!!@#!@ aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i effin hate when u type a fricken book go to post & guess effen what, poof entry disappear. this happens all to often. anybody know why? be nice 2 get fixed!!!!!!!!

anyhow wuz up 4u? well i forget what i was goin 2 ask now........... oh yeah are those droplets on the leaves? if so what r u foliar feeding? im lazy right now, but were u having probs w/ buckets? i know GSS had watering issue. what nutes u giving "her"? ok nuf ?'s. later...

stay stoned

DFW

Thanks Doc...I dont folior feed..I had just treated for mites ( neem oil ) and i have yet to give any nutes..just 6.6 PH water every day..the run off is still brown and stinks..lol..do you think i should start giveing nutes? I use all 6 Fox Farm nutes..not sure on feeding schedual other then what I have read here..If I give 2 quarts of water everyday..would i add nutes to every other day then? Im use to soil and allowing the soil to dry..andy and all help or suggestions are welcome..:) Thanks Doc..

I only have problems with the server busy when i type a book :rofl:

4u2sm0ke said:
Thanks Doc...I dont folior feed..I had just treated for mites ( neem oil ) and i have yet to give any nutes..just 6.6 PH water every day..the run off is still brown and stinks..lol..do you think i should start giveing nutes? I use all 6 Fox Farm nutes..not sure on feeding schedual other then what I have read here..If I give 2 quarts of water everyday..would i add nutes to every other day then? Im use to soil and allowing the soil to dry..andy and all help or suggestions are welcome..:) Thanks Doc..

I only have problems with the server busy when i type a book :rofl:

how long have u had these plants in buckets? see when i transplanted into these buckets my root ball was placed on the top of res layer so in about 1 wk roots were swimming in res. i didnt have any stagnant water sitting in res. it was my understanding that need to water in small increments often but not give "full" waterings til roots hit res. i never once checked ph of runoff or water or soil @ anytime b/c of natural buffer of coco. as far as nutes i used all 6 f.f. also once a week. during stretch i watered every day about 1/2 gal. after stretch i watered as follows:

note:all water has been aerated min. 24-48hrs. molasses 1tblsp/gal

mon-molasses/ro

tue-no water, mixed water,nutes, & molasses bubbled for 2 days

wed-no water - i like to starve girls for 2 days b/4 nutes so they eat all their food :hubba:

thur-feed 48 hr tea mixed on tue

fri-no water

sat-molasses/ro

sun-no water

hopefully this will help. i dont know if this is the best way but its mine;)
next grow will probably vary lil, im going all organic & not sure about what my plan is. any info on how often i can use a "tea" would be good.

:eek: stay pie eyed :eek:

DFW

Thanks Doc..its been 3 weeks now..Im learning with this one and your saying i shouldnt add water everyday? I thaught i was in order to agitate the water..lol..i will stop for a day or two..and wait to hear from you or mass man..lol..and :watchplant:

It was my understanding that the final layer(or bottom 3 inches) was to act like an aquifer. If this is right, a aquifer is an underground river of water, which is always flowing.JMO But I could have misinterpreted it also. So saying all that, I would water everyday.

yeah my wording is a lil screwy, sorry bout that. water every day when the roots are making their way to the res. water just enough to keep coco wet but not to allow water to flood res at this time. this will help w/ stagnant water issue. once roots hits res then i watered daily. flood res frome here on out. i flipped 12/12 when res had roots. after stretch i watered @ wk schedule above.

how far down in the bucket was bottom of root ball when transplanted?

Hey mass I was gonna do the coco bucket thing, But my cat used all my coco that was drying out in a rubbermaid for a litter box. I was so pissed. So I just did dwc instead. I still wanna try this and was wondering how it would do compared with dwc, because my dwc is rocking! Maybee I could keep some mothers in coco buckets. Do you think that would work? Can I use my GH flora nutes for moms in coco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back