Master Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEFTHAND

Reaction score
has anyone out there grown Master Kush?
is it good, or not to waste the time and get a better kush??
LH

Ive never done it, but I hear its nice, and I dont know if its true or not... but I heard its a fast finisher :confused2:

hmmm. sweet if its fast. but no good if its crap lol
i also hear its good but not from anyone who has grown it..
LH

i have one that is 10 days into flower and 2 more seeds that just popped and were put in dirt yesterday, so if ya got 7-9 weeks i can give ya a smoke report. LOL

I have grown it before and have some in flower right now. Master kush is a nice smoke. The one I used to grow had a nice lemon flavor and a high almost as strong as the aurora indica I was growing at the same time. My plant was more on the sativa side and took about 10 weeks to finish. The yield was good from what I remember. I stopped growing the plant because I wanted to try some other plants for a while but it was good enough that I am growing it again.

kasgrow said:
I have grown it before and have some in flower right now. Master kush is a nice smoke. The one I used to grow had a nice lemon flavor and a high almost as strong as the aurora indica I was growing at the same time. My plant was more on the sativa side and took about 10 weeks to finish. The yield was good from what I remember. I stopped growing the plant because I wanted to try some other plants for a while but it was good enough that I am growing it again.

thanx. kasgrow. im actually growing AI right now.. i think i may have to try this master kush..
LH

Latest posts

Back