Max/Min res temp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDISGUD

yes it is
Reaction score
what are the maximum temps i should let my res temps go.... and the lowest,my buckets are ok at 21c but my aero cloner res temps are around 25c because of the pump :confused:

its ok i found it somewere its 18c to 24c, above 25 and below 18 inhibits root growth :)

so what is the best way too keep the resevoir temperature down in the aeropod ? mine has now raised too 26c (i have no plants in it yet thank god lol)

Reading is great isn't it.

To keep cooler temps, use water chillers. The are sold at most hydro shops

hmm they are a pretty expensive item just for the cloning process,theirs gotta be other ways too cool the res surely :(

Try a bubble cloner,no pump in reservoir.

your right .......i could convert my aeropod cloner,just take away the waterpump and put in a couple of airstones...it would work wouldnt it,it would be like a DWC cloner ....correct me if im wrong :) and thanks bro

heres a link too the pod i have so you can see what i have :)

http://www.nutriculture.com/compone.../product/5d38e21ffeefcf2a5dea41cfafd06eb5.jpg

its a 15 litre :) also i could add more holes in the middle as its only corriboard effectivly turning it into a 20 pod cloner :)

your right .......i could convert my aeropod cloner,just take away the waterpump and put in a couple of airstones...it would work wouldnt it,it would be like a DWC cloner ....correct me if im wrong :) and thanks bro

Would this actually work ?

BUDISGUD said:

Would this actually work ?

I don't see why not. Check the diy thread for a bubble cloner tells ya how to make and use it

GeoffTheMess said:
what about ice cubes? just a thought....idk

That a lot of ice cubes and constant work. To much ice freeze them out, to little to hot

Latest posts

Back