mazar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CowboyBudsky said:
Listen,, I smoked some stuff years ago that smelled Like a Pine Tree. It was lime green and smelled like Pine Needeles,,(Some really good ****)any ideas what it was???

That's about as likely as you telling me what I smoked about ten years ago. It was dark green with orange and yellow hairs. Tasted sorta hashy, but oh man, what a nice giggly high. One of those where you really have to concentrate to stop laughing.:D

:bong: Yeah,,It tasted kinda like this,,,:rolleyes: I was high then,,and I am high now.:D

andy52 said:
no my friend,its some freebie seeds i got from my last order from marujuana-seeds.nl

Shame you are probably on the other side of the globe. I could send you some DP Mazar to try. Looks promising.

Maybe time to crank out the laminar flow bench!

andy52 said:
yumyumbubblegum,i do not know what you did to your crystal,but this is the best growing plant i've grown to date.she will most likely yield 5+ozs off one plant.simple to grow also.she will take all the nutes i can give her and keeps right on getting fat.you surely must have screwed up.

Did you ever get to try BogBubble Andy?

That was one amazing plant!

andy52 said:
nope,not yet.but i'm open,if and when i get the chance

I doubt you'd find Genuine BogBubble anymore, BOG stopped breeding years ago; it would be nearly impossible to ensure anything marketed woul be the real thing.

i have a friend in cali that has been growing for about 40 yrs and he wants me to come visit.hes got some strains that people would kill for.but then again he has a 300 sq ft grow area.i do want to visit and just walk thru the luscious ladies hes got.hes got some mother plants that hes had for many,many yrs.he also big into breeding.i will go and get me a few cuttings i want to try,maybe summer.

andy52 said:
i have a friend in cali that has been growing for about 40 yrs and he wants me to come visit.hes got some strains that people would kill for.but then again he has a 300 sq ft grow area.i do want to visit and just walk thru the luscious ladies hes got.hes got some mother plants that hes had for many,many yrs.he also big into breeding.i will go and get me a few cuttings i want to try,maybe summer.

Panama Red:hubba: ????

i had to pull this mazar out of my tent.shes just too tall.i hate to kill her,but i have no choice.shes just too tall for me tent.she obstructs the light from my other ladies.

Instead of killing her, why not top it? You will at least get some out of it, instead of nothing, if you killed her.

in order to take enough off the top to fit inside the flower area,i would be wasting time and space.there would not be enough buddage left to be feasible

Sweet mother of christ andy, that plant looks gorgeous! man i can wait to get my dwc grow up and going, what nutes do you use again?

andy52 said:
i had to pull this mazar out of my tent.shes just too tall.i hate to kill her,but i have no choice.shes just too tall for me tent.she obstructs the light from my other ladies.

Dang Andy,,cant ya tie her down or something? Wow :eek:

welli killed the big girl last night.i had to get about drunk to do it.it sure hurt to have to do it,but there was no alternative.i still have 3 other mazar ladies in flower that i topped earlierin veg.

the other 3 mazar that i topped while in veg.just starting to flower.these plants still get huge in height.

Wow that's a big fat weed! Yeah, I've had to remove females from my closet before because of over-crowding. It's hard to do.

Sounds like those girls are giving u a headache Andy.
Now, those are the "freebie" Mazar are they not? If so, these are different from the Mazar that I did. The Mazar I have is from DutchPassion. A more stable strain.
Anywho, here are the pics I have been promising man. This is the finished and cured Mazar from my last grow. Turned out DANK. Though, I will not run her again, as I have moved on to other strains.
Here you go man!

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

hey norcalhal,sure looks sweet.i will never grow mazar again,any strain.i sure like the way the crystal grows and produces tho.it is a strain i will grow many,many times.

Latest posts

Back