mazar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya started a seedbank yet Bro. Sure would like to try that Crystal.:D

lol.i chopped the crystal today.a hell of a harvest.smelled the whole house up too.i took her to the basement to dry for a couple days then the jars.

Yum Yum.:bong: Bring some on down Andy and we will go fishen at tha beach. Chase all the fish off singing,,roll roll roll yer boat gently down tha stream.:D Pass that joint will ya.

sounds like a plan cowboy.i wish i was there right now,cold here.heres a few pics of these crazy arse plants.the one is almost touching the glass on my reflector now.crazy growing plants and i topped all 3 of these ladies.

Man those plants look good. By the way I like your Aveator,,you sir are moven on up.:D

Andy, those look like a pure sativa, is that right? If so I am not surprised about the height...

I just poped 3 free mazar seeds, I'm trying my first soiless grow of white widow,I just had to see what the weed was,antway I haven't read anything on outdoor Mazar. Have you?

these were mazar x afghan and i will never grow this strain again.i pulled these plants a couple weeks ago due to issues with where i am living presently.

This is the description that nl.com gives with their free seeds of Mazar X Afganie......

nl.com said:
Original Mazar won 2nd place in the 1999 High Times Cup and High Life Cup 2002. Mazar has been crossed with Afghan. With very high levels of THC (on par with White Widow), it produces a strong Indica stoned. Known in Holland for its sedative qualities. The plant is highly consistent and has a great taste. Its unobtrusive scent makes it easy to conceal and is easy on the lungs. Mazar can also be grown outdoors in warmer climates. This Afghan cross increases yield and makes an excellent resin plant.

INDOOR / OUTDOOR Indoor/greenhouse and outdoor warm climates
TYPE Indica
PLANT HEIGHT Short - Medium
FLOWERING TIME 7-9 weeks
YIELD 40-450+ g/m2 Up to 600g outdoors
GROW DIFFICULTY Easy

I guess that I will be growing these outside, because Andy said they got huge on him and I don't have the room. Just gotta love this DWC:)

trust me,these plants need lots of head space and the need to be tied.they will spread all over the place.not an ideal plant for a tent grower like me.

so much for being short...bad description from nl.com

Latest posts

Back