mazar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
andy52 said:
well finally,my biggest mazar showed sex,a lady.about dang time too.i have 5 total mazar.heres the pics of the 3 smallest,1 is an ultimate indica that was gifted to me.its the one in soil.

Andy,,do you have a closeup pic showing sex?

Im very high,,but is it morning yet.:hubba:

I keep forgetting this thread. I grew this Mazar on my last grow (I think the same freebies). It is alright :rolleyes:, kinda burnt out on it (I still have 2 oz. left) . I did take along time to grow, in fact I left her in flower for a extra week after I harvested. it smelled really piney and the buds where not that dense, though I am guessing it was because of my light problems. I still have 2 more beans that I will probably use on the next "budd on film" or "shotglass grow" just to use them up.

All in all I wont grow it again imo....

Here is a pic... I also think it was not that good looking of a plant...

DSC_0033.JPG

yumyumbubblegum said:
I keep forgetting this thread. I grew this Mazar on my last grow (I think the same freebies). It is alright :rolleyes:, kinda burnt out on it (I still have 2 oz. left) . I did take along time to grow, in fact I left her in flower for a extra week after I harvested. it smelled really piney and the buds where not that dense, though I am guessing it was because of my light problems. I still have 5 more beans that I will probably use on the next "budd on film" or "shotglass grow" just to use them up.

All in all I wont grow it again imo....

Here is a pic... I also think it was not that good looking of a plant...

Listen,, I smoked some stuff years ago that smelled Like a Pine Tree. It was lime green and smelled like Pine Needeles,,(Some really good ****)any ideas what it was???

ouch,sorry,i for got.i really do not think my camera would pick up the few little hairs that tell me shes a btch.but soon enough she will be a hairy,sweet little lady.i think she uses summers eve.lol

I smoked some stuff years ago that smelled Like a Pine Tree. It was lime green and smelled like Pine Needeles,,(Some really good ****)any ideas what it was???

??????????????????;)

bro theres so mant strains out there,that it would be impossible to guess.probably a skunk if it was back in the day.

andy52 said:
bro theres so mant strains out there,that it would be impossible to guess.probably a skunk if it was back in the day.

Yeah,,it was it tha late 70's,,Smelled like Pine Needles,, not like the Skunk. I mean it was lime green,,sticky and smelled jusi like pine needles. I was told it was brewed in Arkansas Pine Forest. East Texas < West Arkansas.:D

sounds good bro,if ya are like me,i can remember vague bits of them days.i was usually trippin or juiced up on something.damn,i miss them days.hehe

andy52 said:
sounds good bro,if ya are like me,i can remember vague bits of them days.i was usually trippin or juiced up on something.damn,i miss them days.hehe

Man,,do I ever miss those days. I was hoppen around in a 70 model Dodge SuperBee. 383 Magnum.:eek:

lol.yeah i had a 68 camaro,396,4 speed.thought i was invincible.

andy52 said:
lol.yeah i had a 68 camaro,396,4 speed.thought i was invincible.

Yep,,I had a 69 SS before I took my first (State Vacation)...:hubba:

heres the btch that finally showed sex and her sisters,i hope after all this waiting.this is truly one strain i will never grow again,no matter how good or bad the smoke turns out to be.

yumyumbubblegum,i do not know what you did to your crystal,but this is the best growing plant i've grown to date.she will most likely yield 5+ozs off one plant.simple to grow also.she will take all the nutes i can give her and keeps right on getting fat.you surely must have screwed up.

no my friend,its some freebie seeds i got from my last order from marujuana-seeds.nl

Latest posts

Back