Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3609.jpeg

Took about 10 days to determine this was female.
IMG_3603.jpeg

Had more goodys show up.
I am beginning to wonder how long it’s going to take me to run all the genetics I currently have at the moment.
I have been going down the rabbit hole of researching lineage on all the different strains.
I have a couple crosses in mind already, that seems like no brainers.
I will run them by everyone later, when I have more time. Taking the wife to town in a few minutes, and don’t have time to get that far into the weeds at the moment.

I gave both, the Lucky Lemon, and the Peanut Butter Haze, some sniffin’ today.
Lucky Lemon, I didn’t really get anything from the stem rub, so with my left hand, I gave one of the buds a little squeeze.
Straight fuel.
Peanut Butter Haze, nothing impressive from the stem rub, so with my right hand, I gave one of the buds a little squeeze.
If this thing is supposed to smell like peanut butter, I am growing it wrong.
This stuff smells straight up like a freshly opened can of blueberry pie filling.
You could pass it off as jelly, but definitely not peanut butter.

Last edited:
I have decided to utilize the Purple Ghost Candy in a breeding project, for my wife’s sake. Purple Ghost Candy is her favorite. After doing a little studying, I believe Purple Ghost CandyxRainbow Belts is gonna produce something that she will be really happy with.

IMG_3604.jpeg

I would like to discuss my new cloning method. It’s called DGAF.
My rate of success with cloning varied greatly, until recently.
I have tried bubblers, domes, root riots, peat pellets…….,,
Ole’ Brown Thumb is addicted to iced caramel macchiato’s from Starbucks, and never misses an opportunity to have me fetch her one home. I would like to interject here, that I strongly dislike Starbucks, myself.
I noticed a few weeks ago that their drinks came in clear plastic cups.
I have also figured out that they are not the only ones serving drinks in clear plastic cups.
Anyway, I cleaned out that Starbucks cup real good, when the wife was done with it, filled the bottom with some really damp soil, prepped a cutting, jammed it in the dirt, put the lid back on the cup, stuck it right up under the light, and then applied DGAF technology.
Set it, and forget it. Sooner or later you will notice roots through the clear cup.
I am 3 for 3 now, and have started a small cache of the clear plastic cups.

View attachment 338978
I would like to discuss my new cloning method. It’s called DGAF.
My rate of success with cloning varied greatly, until recently.
I have tried bubblers, domes, root riots, peat pellets…….,,
Ole’ Brown Thumb is addicted to iced caramel macchiato’s from Starbucks, and never misses an opportunity to have me fetch her one home. I would like to interject here, that I strongly dislike Starbucks, myself.
I noticed a few weeks ago that their drinks came in clear plastic cups.
I have also figured out that they are not the only ones serving drinks in clear plastic cups.
Anyway, I cleaned out that Starbucks cup real good, when the wife was done with it, filled the bottom with some really damp soil, prepped a cutting, jammed it in the dirt, put the lid back on the cup, stuck it right up under the light, and then applied DGAF technology.
Set it, and forget it. Sooner or later you will notice roots through the clear cup.
I am 3 for 3 now, and have started a small cache of the clear plastic cups.

as long as it works don’t fix it , right?

View attachment 337978
Took about 10 days to determine this was female.
View attachment 337979
Had more goodys show up.
I am beginning to wonder how long it’s going to take me to run all the genetics I currently have at the moment.
I have been going down the rabbit hole of researching lineage on all the different strains.
I have a couple crosses in mind already, that seems like no brainers.
I will run them by everyone later, when I have more time. Taking the wife to town in a few minutes, and don’t have time to get that far into the weeds at the moment.
It never ends bro. At least ime/imo... Seed collecting is an addiction just like breeding. Pretty soon you'll have a shoebox... Then you'll need a micro fridge...lol

It never ends bro. At least ime/imo... Seed collecting is an addiction just like breeding. Pretty soon you'll have a shoebox... Then you'll need a micro fridge...lol
Yeah, I have already upgraded my container size once, lol.
I am just now starting to make seeds for myself, so it’s hard telling what size I will upgrade to next, but I already have an extra mini fridge, bwahahahaaaa.

Bigsur51 sent me some HerijuanaxBlueberry a while back.
They are getting popped in the near future, followed shortly by the Blue Moon Rocks sent to me by Carty.
(HerijuanaxBlueberry)xBlue Moon Rocks looks killer on paper.
Everything goes back to land races up close and it doubles up on Blueberry.
It’s gonna be a little while before it happens, but I plan to have plenty of beans made by next spring.
Lucky Lemon F2 is in the works. Waiting to see if I get seeds.
Big BudxLucky Lemon, waiting to see if I get seeds.
Two more crosses I would like to make before spring……
Purple Ghost CandyxRainbow Belts
(ECSDxGhost OG)xMaui Wowie.

Yeah, I have already upgraded my container size once, lol.
I am just now starting to make seeds for myself, so it’s hard telling what size I will upgrade to next, but I already have an extra mini fridge, bwahahahaaaa.

Bigsur51 sent me some HerijuanaxBlueberry a while back.
They are getting popped in the near future, followed shortly by the Blue Moon Rocks sent to me by Carty.
(HerijuanaxBlueberry)xBlue Moon Rocks looks killer on paper.
Everything goes back to land races up close and it doubles up on Blueberry.
It’s gonna be a little while before it happens, but I plan to have plenty of beans made by next spring.
Lucky Lemon F2 is in the works. Waiting to see if I get seeds.
Big BudxLucky Lemon, waiting to see if I get seeds.
Two more crosses I would like to make before spring……
Purple Ghost CandyxRainbow Belts
(ECSDxGhost OG)xMaui Wowie.
Nice. The Herijuanna x Blueberry is 1/2 of the crosses I'm running now x Sensi Star. Good stuff.

You have a nice bank, sir. Very nicely done.👊

Nice. The Herijuanna x Blueberry is 1/2 of the crosses I'm running now x Sensi Star. Good stuff.

You have a nice bank, sir. Very nicely done.👊
Thank you. I also have a couple Purple Diesel beans I was thinking about popping along with the ECSDxGhost OG.
Purple Diesel is Bubba KushxOriginal Sour Diesel.
I am limited on how many males I can keep, so I have to figure out how I am gonna time some stuff.

Latest posts

Back