Mens Underwear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah tell me about it.. but the more you do wax it won't grow back i think thats the only plus

WAXING!?!?! I about cry my eyes out when i get my eyebrows waxed... aint no way in hell anything like wax is headed down that way, I'll stick to my trusty razor (which btw girls is battery operated to vibrate ;) ) LOL

Uoooo! I'd be lookin' like a little...well lets say it might take me a little longer to get out of the shower. Hmmm...what was that razor called? Ha! Ha! Sorta. How "scandalous"!

Venus Vibrance :) Best damn shaver I've ever used!

They might not be "posting" girlfriend but they're veiwing like mad, who knew? This is my favorite "thread" if the topic offends the guys it's not like they don't have all the rest! Go team! rah.rah.,O K.you guys talk about the final 4 while us ladies go on about important thing. So which of women's mysterious lives shall we conquer next? Heres one Faking It: to lie or tell the truth? heeheehee

bigbudz said:
Venus Vibrance :) Best damn shaver I've ever used!
Getting the courage up to make the dreaded trip to Wal Mart on a Sunday. It is on the list! Thanx bigbudz!!!

O_O this very funny i wasnt expecting to read about vibratring shavers...lol!!!!

upon request....
Faking it... Or Not to....

I never fake it.. Ever... Someone would be all like.. gettin all up on me.. we would end up gettin all down and dirty and it's just not workin for me.. they'd be like ok baby you need to get off for me.. and i'm like.. make me.. and it just doesn't go over well so .. it's all like just get on your back or whatever.. and i take over from there.. like i won't fake it.. i'll please the person i'm wit even if they can't please me.. because its more important to me to make sure my woman is pleased first... but when it came to guys i always felt bad faking it.. so i just stopped and if he couldn't figure out i wasn't please thats his issue.. i'm not gonna lie to a man or woman.. and boost their ego ya know.. hahaha

Thank the Lord I'm lucky enough to not have too either, its like are you close baby? Are you close baby? Oh by the way, your mother called and wants to know if you can come over and???? let me tell you girls, it works every time. no "stiffy" no problem.

so what you ladies think of bras with underwire.. i personally hate them...

Underwire bras?!?!?! Who wants lil metal things pokin your boob all day?? Not me. I'll take comfort over cleavage any day... hahahaha .... However back to the "faking it" talk for a moment... I haven't had to fake it for a damn long time now... lol BUT!!!! I did date this guy once who did fake it, I was amazed that a man would figure out a way so extreme to fake it. Blew my mind.:eek:

Like you wouldn't figure that one out, hopefully thats one you chalked up to hmmm, I didn't know guys did that. As far as underwire goes as much as I dislike them, they are quite helpful at combating gravity. I must be shrinking because everything just seems lower to the ground the older I get. That sucks.

i'm only 2111 but i feel like they startin with the gravity already hahaha but that could be all the sports bras i wear.. but yeah.. faking it.. i tell you what if a guy ever faked it i would slap him hahaha! just cos thats like woah.. outt ehre why would a guy wanna fake it.. the diff. bettweeen women and men is the men need to get their thing done.. women can come back to tit later.. hahaha

pranicfever said:
waxing i dunno, it better than shaving and shit like nair i am allergic too... but mostly i just shave ya know.. simple quick and gets the job done
You're making me crazy! Pics! I want Pics!

Hahahahahahahaha

You guys are crackin me up!

Latest posts

Back