Mens Underwear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3rd one in from the right. what is he about 5 foot 2?

"Nope" that's gotta be a chick with a moustache....try reading the signs..;)

Hick said:
"Nope" that's gotta be a chick with a moustache....try reading the signs..;)
damn i didn't even see that the first time around. i was looking down in the front. why didn't they beat his ass?

Actually two. One with the camera and ironed shirt is one too. :p

Oh my god! I've only been gone for one day! It never ceases to amaze me how creative men can become when they're supposed to be doing something! Any of the rest of you girls have this problem? I'm embarrased to admit that not only does my boyfriend not know what day "garbage day is but I don't even think he knows where the outside garbage is!! Useless I tell ya'!

Oh, and just for the record..."Baby, come **** my d**k" is NOT a turn on. Just in case anyone was wondering. Hi Pranic!

Hi My favorite Grow at home mom.. hahaha... I dunno baby **** my d*ck can be hott when a chick is sayin it.. hahaha but i think thats the only case

Well when you put it that way yes, that would definetley be a turn on...but when you're in the middle of changing a crappy diaper, I'm gonna have to go with hmmm...no. I'm still trying to figure out the connection between crappy diaper and d**k sucking.

I'm 100% with ya' mutt!!....
00000003.gif

GreenDayGirl said:
I'm embarrased to admit that not only does my boyfriend not know what day "garbage day is but I don't even think he knows where the outside garbage is!! Useless I tell ya'!

LOL that sounds all too familiar. Seems I'm the only one who knows where the trash bags, garbage cans, and the day the trash pick up is. Must be part of a Man's mentality;)

Since no one has posted on this one in a few days, I just wanted to say... I love men's underwear!!! I won't say anything about tampons or the birthing process, just that i love men's undies!

I missed this thread and since i was wearing mens undies today i thought i would bring this one back up.

wow i just sat threw and read this entire thing WOW thats all i have to say lol ;)

...guese I just don't get it..

Latest posts

Back