Mentalpatient's White Berry Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beavermonk said:
Hey Mental I just returned myself today. Your new ladies are looking lush as usual. Keep up the good work! Wish my clones were looking that healthy
Thanks for stopping by beaver, thanks for the compliments! Where can I find a look at what you've got going yourself? I'd like to know :).

August 4

Temps are getting pretty high these days... oh the days of summer. When I arrived at the grow box today, the temp reading was at 32 C. At least I didn't notice any severe bulb burning. When the temps get that high, you know the lights are even hotter!

Fed the lady 2 teaspoons of 16-8-16 miracle gro nutrients today and washed it down with a bunch of water. She's sitting in a recycling bin, so she's got lots of root space and requires a lot of water. Fortunately, the soil retains moisture quite nice I've noticed. I could probably go for a week without watering and not see any sign of wilting. Unfortunately, I think the PH of the soil is off. Something is at least. Not positive what exactly.

This lady is probably 2 and a half months old at this point. She had a rocky start with a lack of root space and a messed up light schedule, not to mention growing in soil that lacked certain micronutrients. But she's doing pretty good, her main shoots will eventually be kickarse colas in the end.

I've got some clones rooting right now, so I'm going to need to buy a HPS soon or I'm not going to be able to give all my plants all the light they require...

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

pic3.gif

pic4.gif

Beautiful Plant there.
I just stopped in to say, that is some excellent looking bud you have up there in the corner of this page. Congrats again, as the winner of BPOM.

Looking great as usual Mental...your plants always hve a great greenness to them...what size HPS are you looking to get?

Thanks guys. I'll be looking to get either a 400 watter or even possibly a 600 watter. My space is only about 3 x 3 and a 400w should be enough, but a 600 would be insane!
Although, I've read that there's an issue with giving your plants too much light. Apparently it's called solarization, whereas the light you're providing your plants reaches the threshold of the intensity of the light from the sun in the atmosphere ... or something like that. I'll be googling the issue/possibility of too much light within the next little while... Can anybody share their thoughts on giving their plants too much light?

Cheers and happy :bong1: 'ing! :p

lookin nice Mental, you ganna start a new journal for those clones I hope?
workin on 20 pages here:p ...:watchplant:

Yeah quite a -many pages here huh? I'm probably going to start a "part 2" journal that's going to be mostly the flowering of my big lady + the clones. Thanks for stopping by !

August 6

Just a picture update. She's getting bigger... I just get the feeling that there's something wrong, she doesn't seem to be as happy as she could be.. hmmm. She's trying to tell me something I know it.

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

pic3.gif

August 10

A few shots today. The first image is a clone from my previous harvested big plant. Hopefully she performs exactly like the plant she was taken off of.

The second image is my second original White Berry plant. She was hacked in half by a lawn maitenance kid who was supposed to be mowing the lawn but instead was messing with my plants. He cut her in half when she was about 2 and a half weeks into flower. She thereafter didn't produce any buds except for some super crystally calaxes. I cut all the branches that had the most calyxes and they are drying at the moment. She's gotta be at least 6 months old at this point.

The third picture is my beautiful lady under CFL's. She creates her own SOG practically herself! She will go into flowering in abour 2-3 weeks time. I hope to have either a 400 or 600 watt HPS within the next week or so. Woopeee!

I've got some clones that have rooted and are awaiting containers. The sooner I get a HPS the better. I'm going to veg the clones for a couple of weeks to get them bigger and flower and hopefully everything goes well.

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

pic3.gif

Those colas are just teardropping beautiful. I can only hope to get something half as good. Let us know how the smoke is.

I was lazy this grow, and did not do a log, but thought that I would share a couple more WhiteBerry pics. This is a fantastic strain.

BlueSmoke 005 [800x600].jpg

Thanks for posting those pics bluesmoke. Looks like those buds have even more fattening up to do, as if they aren't big enough!

What's the status Mental? FYI: your 'Grow3' link in ya sig is not workin'...

nice job mental looking good keep it up your girls will love you in the end for it

Latest posts

Back