Mentalpatient's White Berry Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice harvest mental.
glad to see you got a flick of her
up in BPOTM. got my vote ;)
ill hopefully have my first entry
for the august bpotm
looking great man!

Thanks Lordhigh, smokey, and don.

I think my buds are pretty much ready to be cured now! I've been smoking a little bit here and there and boy does this stuff get you medicated! Last night after everything was said and done, my eyelids were droopy and I felt soooo comfortable sitting on my couch with a big glass of water watching a movie. The first couple of hits really get you moving, like you just want to get up and do something. Pretty interesting high I'd say.

Hey folks! I know what you're thinking, it's been a while since the last update! I've been slacking off totally and completely. But at least I do have a couple green ladies growing up in a little box of mine.

They have suffered from the get-go because of a lack of certain nutrients, which ones I'm not sure of, or from PH issues. Things seem to be stablizing now and fresh green growth can be seen on the smaller girl (from seed). The other one (clone) is a cutting from my harvested lady. She is growing branches unevenly, and when growing leaves on shoots, one grows first and get's larger while the second one soon follows but smaller in size. The genetics must be a little screwy because this doesn't usually happen to me. Well that's my guess at least.

Plan is to grow these girls nice and big and flower them with a bigger light. Wouldn't mind buying a switchable light so I could use MH for the rest of the vegging period then HPS for flower. Might get something like that. CFL's are a pain to grow bushy plants when you've got more than one! Situating the lights all around the plants can get tedious. A nice big light in the center would be awsome! It would even let me grow more plants.

Also: Does anybody think it would be better to make a new journal instead of making the longest grow journal in the history of MP? :p

Here's some pictures showing the little party going on over here. Nothin' too spectacular right now though. They're gettin there!

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

Hey Mental I was wondering where you went...good to see back and with an update for us...your ladies still look pretty good even with the problems you had....

Thanks for stopping by ham, and for the kind words. It appears to me that they are finally getting over whatever deficiency they had. The tips on most leaves are slightly yellow tipped still, some hardly noticable. But I'm they'll turn out ok :).

July 21

Some updated pictures of what's cooking!

I'm running about 200 watts 24/7 with two fans. Applying MG Ultra Bloom to the one on the left every two days. The one on the right has an enriched soil containing composted cow manure, compost from a buddy containing various organic materials, plus perlite among other things. Hopefully I won't be seeing anymore nutrient problems in the future on this lady. The one on the left will be transplanted into a recycling bin just like her companion soon with the same soil ingredients.

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

pic5.gif

pic3.gif

pic4.gif

July 25

Took down my mylar for some cleaning. This is what my box looks like empty.

I've taken the other plant out of the box to start flowering outdoors at the moment. This will give my other lady great illumination, as I don't have to split up the lightning between the two anymore.

I'm going to veg this little lady out for the next month or so, then hopefully flower with an HID light. I will be taking some clones in the meantime, so when 12/12 is around the corner, I'll have a group of frisky clones ready for life under real lighting :cool: .

Sadly, I'm down to my last 10 grams from harvest! I'll try to make this stuff last, buying weed can sure get costly...

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

pic3.gif

pic4.gif

pic5.gif

Yeah Mental...it's even harder to buy it after growing it...luckily I am just running out at the same time I am harvesting my new girls...Good luck with the Veg and the clones...

Oh yeah definately Ham. Just thinking about shelling out 20 of my hard earned dollars for a scant 2 grams seems hardly worth the price.

How much do you smoke per day if you don't mind me asking, Ham?

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
How much do you smoke per day if you don't mind me asking, Ham?

Well when we were buying it we only smoked on the weekends a lil bit...ever since my first harvest we hve smoked every single night...lol We usually only smoke a cpl hours before bed...we go through maybe 2/3 grams a night...
Last night we smoked some of the quick dried SnowRyder I just harvested and man...we got ripped off less then a gram...strong smoke:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Well when we were buying it we only smoked on the weekends a lil bit...ever since my first harvest we hve smoked every single night...lol We usually only smoke a cpl hours before bed...we go through maybe 2/3 grams a night...
Last night we smoked some of the quick dried SnowRyder I just harvested and man...we got ripped off less then a gram...strong smoke:)
Oh man just the name of that strain makes my mouth water! 2/3 grams a night... not bad at all.

July 26

Some new pictures. Re-arranged the lights a bit.

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

pic3.gif

wat u using for nutes mental?

that stuff looks real good bro! real light green, i like all that fresh growth on it. good job

you said u got the white berry from paradise seeds??? do they ship to cali do u know??

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
wat u using for nutes mental?

that stuff looks real good bro! real light green, i like all that fresh growth on it. good job

you said u got the white berry from paradise seeds??? do they ship to cali do u know??

Hey Albino...you can get Paradise White Berry and many other seedbanks seeds here>>>hxxp://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/paradise-seeds/paradise-seeds-feminized/paradise-seeds-white-berry-female/prod_240.html

They are overseas and ship to the US...I hve used them many times...great service....

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Oh man just the name of that strain makes my mouth water! 2/3 grams a night... not bad at all.

July 26

Some new pictures. Re-arranged the lights a bit.

Hey Mental...the girls look great....I wld recommend SnowRyder if you ever grow autos...You shld grow autos under CFL's...it wld be nice to see how they turn out under CFL's...and your CFL grow skills are awesome...you get better yields and results then a lot of peeps get using HID lighting...:)

i ended up ordering through nirvana and g13 labs!

from nirvana i got 5 femmed AK48 and 5 femmed wonder womans

from g13 i got white widow! i also got 3 free seeds, all in all i spent $140 so i hope its worth it and i get all females

Albino, I have been using miracle gro ferts for all my grows. No problems with it so far. She is nice and green isn't she? :) . Hopefully the PH of the soil is settled, and she's receiving enough nutrients.

And as for you Ham, I probably could grow a kickarse auto or two I'd bet!. The thing about CFL's is that you want those bulbs as close to the plants as you can at all times. I see some people simply stationing their lights at the top of the box like an HID... it's better to arrange the lights constantly to suit the growth of the plant (in my opinion).

Thanks for popping in folks!

really all you use is MG???? those look amazing! wats ur ph at?

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
really all you use is MG???? those look amazing! wats ur ph at?
Normally when I have better soil there is no need for MG (or any extra nutrients for that matter) during the vegetative stage, but during flowering I always give my plants doses of this stuff. I had a tester plant one time, and it gave me a great idea on how much will burn the plant and what will happen when you give it too much. I'd say one teaspoon of this stuff has in the past been sufficient to provide enough nutrients for my plants. Sometimes I give 1 and a half teaspoons to beef up the nutes if the plant is really hurting. I gave my big mother plant in my previous grow roughly 2 teaspoons and she exhibited nute burn. Other than that, MG seems to do fine. Although I do wonder what MG does to the PH of a soil. I don't have a PH tester so I wouldn't know what the difference would be after a dose.

July 28

Just keeping track of progress. Nobody mind me. Happy growing.

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

pic3.gif

Hey Mental I just returned myself today. Your new ladies are looking lush as usual. Keep up the good work! Wish my clones were looking that healthy

Latest posts

Back