Mentalpatient's White Berry Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice mental
thats a good yield for one plant bro
actually anticipating the smoke report
and pics. youll have a fat sack of WB to toot on :bong1: :ciao:

Thanks guys. I'll definately do a smoke report on this strain. My other White Berry goes in the box super soon. Time to get running. Thanks for stopping in guys.

Ok so I realized that I must have been super stoned and forgot to take pictures when I chopped my lady down. I did manage to snap a few, but they are not the greatest...

I like the node distance in picture 1. You can tell she did not want to stretch one bit and lived a happy life and now I'm going to live a happier life in turn :cool: .

So I'm guessing I will yield about 2 ounces dry. I'd be happy with half an ounce of this stuff! This is hands down the best stuff in my area, or at least that I could get.

Slow drying a gram nug at the moment. It's in a tin on top of a tube floro and is slowly losing weight and becoming smokable. Perhaps I will write up a smoke report soon.

So I brought my other White Berry in the box for about a day and decided I want to veg some more clones for the rest of the summer. There's no hurry to flower another plant at the moment, and in the long run, more clones equals more bud! So I've got about 8 clones in my box under floros... running about 200 or so watts. I'd really love to have an HID in there so I wouldn't have to situate all my lights everywhere.

I've got a bunch of buds in my mini-fridge drying. The door stays open a bit to let fresh air in. Couldn't find a place to hang dry them so the fridge was my next best bet. I don't think drying on the racks will develop a flat spot as I am seeing on some other buds that are drying in a drawer.

Anyways, will have a dry weight count in the next couple of weeks plus maybe some better pictures. Happy growing and of course, toking!!!

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

pic3.gif

pic4.gif

damn mental- that is an awesome plant you harvested. I wish I had a clone of that thing! Thanks for all the cool pictures too. Let us know how it smokes!

yes! finally the beast is down! you had an incredible harvest, grats mental.

p.s. your main cola looks amazing; i'm drooling over my keyboard.

Don't we have someone who would love to have that stalk and roots to "enjoy"? Oh wait, it has to be DP WW, huh?

Thanks for the replies guys! She did her job just as I knew she would. Kind of sad to see her go, but at least I've got replicas of her vegging away! So in a way, she's not really 'gone' :).

Had some buddies over last night and they were all super impressed by the quality of the bud drying. The smell is astounding and there's crystals all over the buds. Smoked some in a vaperizor last night, one of the digital volcanoes, and the weed had a pleasant aftertaste. Can't wait 'till this stuff dries and cures properly!

chiefALLday said:
what was the final weight of that big nug ?

and total yeild?
Don't know any dry weights yet. The cola in that picture weighed up to be around 52 g's wet. So dry we're probably looking at maybe a 12-18 gram cola. I dunno. In total I'm guessing I'll yield about an ounce and a half to two ounces. Only time will tell!

Ya mental,, on my last harvest I had a top cola weigh 58 wet and it came in just under 20 dry so you should be right in the 15 to 17 range with that nug I would guess.

Some beautiful ladies that you harvested my friend. Good job! Definitely keep us posted on all your hard work. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back