MJ publications....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cannabiscotti

Reaction score
so every so often i will stop in at the local kwiki mart and see if the new high times is in. some times it seems like it takes so long since i'm through an issue in just a few days. i talked to the kwiki mart guy and he said if i bring a list he will get them in if he can.

so far i got high times, weed world, and theres still about 3 issues of the late cannabis culture on the shelf. what mags would you recommend and whats their deal?

There are a ton out there but unfortunately the current economic crises is forcing many, such as Cannabis Culture, to stop publishing paper copies and move into a purely online format. Besides High Times, you might want to check out some off the list below. The problem may be availability because they are foreign publications.

Skunk Magazine - Canada - hxxp://skunkmagazine.com/indexmain.html
Soft Secrets - Holland - hxxp://www.softsecrets.nl/?id=2&title=Home
Revista THC - Argentina - hxxp://www.revistathc.com/
Cañamo - Chile - hxxp://canamo.cl/
Yerba Magazine - Spain- hxxp://www.yerbamagazine.com/node

So this also depends what languages you can read. I hear there is a German magazine out there. Good luck in your search. Let us now what you find.

Also Umbra had some good suggestions on your other post on this same topic.

Latest posts

Back