Monomary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah - it is a wonderful thing mate, you are dead right! That little runty FEMALE turned out alright after all. The journey to Budtopia continues ...:)

Easy buddies!! Those are some nice looking buds bro! Know what you mean about why pay top prices for bud when you can grow some WICKED budz????? Always good to smoke your own grown :D

Here's a couple of pics from 2 days ago.

I'm confused as to wether I should keep flushing it everyday or whatever, or let it dry up before harvest?

Its in week 12 from clone and still getting fatter everyday.

22-3-2008-closeup.jpg

22-3-2008-cola.jpg

22-3-2008-handfull.jpg

22-3-2008-stickies.jpg

22-3-2008-stickies2.jpg

22-3-2008-three-headed-monster.jpg

22-3-2008top-view.jpg

If the trichs when inspected closely appear to be more than 50% amber just chop the plantdown.

dry for a few days and then stick it in an airtight container to cure for a couple weeks. berp daily and enjoy the befits of what looks to be a mighty fine grow! :D nice job man...many neva make it this far.

:48:

Awesome grow man. Been some really nice weather in NZ for it. Gutted I had to harvest mine a month ago due to cattle breaking out and neighbors possibly seeing them. Could've had a similar looking grow to you! Ah well congrats.

To Malevolence, really sorry to hear you had to pull you plant(s) early man, that would be like killing your own child...!:holysheep:

To Joseph James, the sample I took off has a weird taste even thru my bong, still too green and too early !!! It is definitely strong though, and it looks like the hell khronic all dried up, big fat buds !!!

To allgrownup, thanks for those tips mate, I was wondering what to do with it, the sample I chopped I dried in an envelope in a dark room for about 4 days before tasting and the smell and taste was not right, so I'll dry in a dark box first for about a week then I'll put in airtight container and burp it everyday for a couple of weeks as you have suggested. :)

!

Tried to get good closeups to show trich colours, there's definitely a bit of amberness in there so hopefully with a few more days of sunshine and flushing every morning will bring out more of that amberness and I can harvest right on 8 weeks flowering, which will be end of this week (3-5 more days)

What do you reckon?

26-3-2008-amberness.jpg

26-3-2008-amber-trichs.jpg

26-3-2008-budsicle.jpg

Looking very tasty. Going to be some great bud. Check out the trichs and see what color they are. Then judge whether you have to chop her or not. I think she could fatten up some more though. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

mmmm I am drooling just like homer simpson :p :D No seriously, she is looking amazing and boy do I wanna help you cut her down :fly:

It must only be a day or three away from primoness now, I'm seeing more than 50% amber trichs on some bud leaves but not all, so with a few more days I think all the buds will be covered in amber trichs, but I've never had a plant look like this or for as long as this so its all new to me, an awesome experience and very educational, a month ago I had never heard of 'Trichomes' !!!

Heres some pics from today, tried to show the amberness of the trichs.

27-3-2007-bud-trichs.jpg

27-3-2008-2plants.jpg

27-3-2008-amber trichs.jpg

Holy Mother of Luciferis that a 10-12 ltre pot:eek: looks like it:p ..man thats a great result if so..looks awesome!!

Yeah its 15 Litres I think! Right at the start I was a bit unsure if it would be enough, but it seems to be holding out OK, must be pretty root bound by now!!! I heard somewhere that it is good for big buds :)

Where did you hear that about the smaller pots being good for buds bro? thats interesting if its true as i dont have the space in my grows at the moment to work with large pots.

Looking great anyway and oh so close!!!

Im so FREAKN GUTTED, I harvested on Sunday most of the colas, all looking really good at the time, all nicely manicured by myself. I had been keeping it in my shed that is really warm and usually really dry but last couple of days it has been very wet and this caused a big reaction in the plant and ALOT of budz have been affected with mold and bud rot. I put it all in a big box with string lines, hanging them upside down and in the dark, and this morning I look at them and noticed EVEN MORE BUD ROT and MOLD!!! I can't tell you how annoyed I am, I am bursting at the seams.

I have a fan on it now, trying to keep the air dry and circulating and hopefully stop the mold growth. ITS UGLY AND WRECKING my BEAUTIFUL STICKY BUDZ!!! It goes moldy and the whole inside of the bud turns to gooey MOOSH. I scrapped out as much as I could....

I have left some branches on the plant growing, and just checked on them, MOLD on some of them TOO!! I have put the plant back OUTSIDE to air out....

DISASTER.

I hope it hasn't set in too much and will not be too noticeable in a few weeks when fully dried and had time to cure...

Heres some pics of the manicured product... you can see some of the mold in my closeup. Last photo shows how much of the plant is still growing.

bigbud.jpg

bigcola.jpg

budrot.jpg

budrotclose.jpg

cola1.jpg

still-growing.jpg

I feel like there's nothing I can do to stop the mould, the weather is crappy and too much moisture in the air, I'm guessing I need to get a heater in the room with the fan running constantly and just keep checking it out...

Noooooo bud rot, mold! Noooo. Well, at least everything isn't gone to hell. Looks like you still got a manageble and smokeable harvest (if you don't mind a little mold).

OK not too bad, looking pretty dee-licious, no more mould or rot, situation is back in control.

Budz are in clean coffee jars (no coffee scent or flavour added) and beginning to cure slowly... Lucky I just picked up some herbs for the meantime

The smell in the jars is still very much like sweet mown grass... I'm pretty sure it is 100% dry, a close inspection today looks all good, no moisture or mould.

A small taste test not long ago was very tasty and quick hitting, that's certainly some good ganja!

The bag'o'buds on the right of the box is not part of my grow, that is my herbal medicine until my home-grown is fully cured and ready to enjoy.

Oh yeah, NO SEEDS! So much for the 'Hermaphrodite Disaster' !!! :D

2JarsFull.jpg

FreshlySealedAromatics.jpg

QualityAssured.jpg

NescafeGold.jpg

hey man, awesome grow really enjoyed reading. I was wondering do you have more pictures of where your plant was hermi?

Latest posts

Back