more than 3 flowering per plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aquila

Reaction score
so after my brother died, i decided the best place for his ashes will be my pride THC bomb clone(seed planted 3 years ago and have been cloning her ever since, rolling clones so there is never a real mother just clones from clones), started to flower and all went well first harvest off the top was 70g and on the second harvest 2weeks later 30g and now flowering the rest and looks like another 60g coming of the bottom all very good taste and kicks like mule
and what was that sticking its head out the far bottom of the plant 4 new stems growing out, i have the clones and flowering plant next to each other clones and clone light at the container level where new shoots are coming out
so they are getting 20 hours cfl light and the top is getting 12 hours hps light
and all going well the shoots are stretching and the top is going snowyer by the day and gaining size
about 2 weeks for the rest to come of and then the shoots will be ready for light from top and should veg again
will take pic's as soon as i find my cell

I have never heard of a strain that slowly flowers over a 4 week period? I also don't understand the 20 hours of cfl light and the bottom getting 12 hours hps light?

the thing about thc bomb it flowers in 7 weeks and is perfect and done
this one is a 3 year old clone and doing funny thing
had the first harvest at 7 weeks and the second harvest at about 10 weeks and i saw the bottom looked like they will go more so kept 12 hour(600w hps) going and the bud is filling out and crystals are blooming and leaves are green so looks like 2-3 more weeks before that is done and every harvest was good bud not left to long or harvested to early
i have my clones right next to the flowering plant but clones and 220 w clf is much lower than the canopy of the flowering plant so the bottom stem of flowering plant is getting 20 hours of cfl light with the clones and the canopy only 12 hps light,but canopy is not in total darkness there is some low light shining from the cfl almost like a bed lamp with a cloth over if
not done anything like this before but seems i will be able to veg it again after this harvest crazy s^%$

aquila said:
so after my brother died, i decided the best place for his ashes will be my pride THC bomb clone(seed planted 3 years ago and have been cloning her ever since, rolling clones so there is never a real mother just clones from clones), started to flower and all went well first harvest off the top was 70g and on the second harvest 2weeks later 30g and now flowering the rest and looks like another 60g coming of the bottom all very good taste and kicks like mule
and what was that sticking its head out the far bottom of the plant 4 new stems growing out, i have the clones and flowering plant next to each other clones and clone light at the container level where new shoots are coming out
so they are getting 20 hours cfl light and the top is getting 12 hours hps light
and all going well the shoots are stretching and the top is going snowyer by the day and gaining size
about 2 weeks for the rest to come of and then the shoots will be ready for light from top and should veg again
will take pic's as soon as i find my cell

I think your story a little bit messy, one would say that cloning, one would say that plants, said cell phone behind. I feel very confused. I did not understand your story.

If I understand you correctly. You have a flower room. 600w hps above on 12/12. Then below these plants you have a 220w cfl with clones???

If this is the story. You cannot do this. If you are 12/12 it needs to be complete dark in there. A "nightlight" effect will do you no good n nothing but bad.
Try explaining this a lil better.
LH.

LEFTHAND said:
If I understand you correctly. You have a flower room. 600w hps above on 12/12. Then below these plants you have a 220w cfl with clones???

If this is the story. You cannot do this. If you are 12/12 it needs to be complete dark in there. A "nightlight" effect will do you no good n nothing but bad.
Try explaining this a lil better.
LH.
just like that, i know it should not work have been growing for years just strange what the plant is doing even in low light on top she keeps flowering and the buds look better and bigger every day
(i can only take weed pictures with my cell phone but unable to find the thing sorry)

Latest posts

Back