More trouble then ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtySouth

puff,puff...pass
Reaction score
Today is rough here on MP.I cant upload any pics,I have trouble going to direct links,cant find em my comp sayz.I had to go to mp.com,then go to forums from there(nover seen the home page,lol).WHY is it so difficult today?I noticed very lil new posts,as others mat be having problems of the same nature!

I got re-directed to some Google page telling me that there was a problem with the link. Thought it was my puter so I cleaned up my cookies and I-files--nada. So it wasn't me, huh?

Does anyone else go totally paranoid when stuff like that happens and you think there's got to be a big ole DEA agent with a net waiting at the end of the pipe to catch everyone who tumbles out?

What? Me? Need MMJ? I'm just a little paranoid--but with good reason.;)

I just tried to come here, hit my usual link, but what turned up looked like the google image page for MP, if that makes any sense.

I panicked a little thinking the community was forever gone!!!

But a few mins later, all was good. :D

(took me 7 mins to reply to this post, grrr!)

Not just yall.!st time a dirct link worked in 2 hours.I even went to the neighbors house,problems there and hes never been!Ya I also get trippy bout these things,ur NOT alone.Only relief I get is the STATE MMJ PROGRAM which I'm a part of,and stayin w/ the state(99 plants)and not venturing into FEDERAL(100 plants)grounds.Kinda ironic for them to come now,they kinda gave me permission!

Probably caused by the total solar eclipse today. I think it's over by now.

Latest posts

Back