Mother Clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliieTea

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm back. This will make season 3 coming up and we will be rebuilding the green house ..differently this time, with some fans and better ventilation.
I suppose you are wondering why I titled this thread Mother Clone, well you remember last year we did some cloning off some of the plants and well we were gifted back with a clone off it. I will be posting some pics up soon.
I just wanted to touch bases with some ideas or thoughts of the strength or potentcy (sp) of clones off clones. This particular one is 2nd generation clone and we have cloned off her.
I am looking forward to another fun summer grow.
later everyone..
Keepin it Green.

hairs1.jpgSerrafina.jpgtop1.jpg

Awsome looking plant! Looks like more of a household plant than anything else, haha. Looking forwards to summer as well. Happy growing!

whew I was wondering about that... the only problem is when we have unexpected company. Have to migrate her to the back bathroom and she does NOT like that in the least. She has no qualms about showing it either. Her limbs and leaves turn all down, surely unhappy. Just like a woman huh, you just cant stick us in a corner and expect us to be happy.. we want to show off our stuff. hahahaha.

WB ollie.. I always enjoy following your OD ventures :)

Latest posts

Back