Moving From Indoor To Outdoor????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink_floyd_2006

Reaction score
What would be the effects on a plant if its still in its vegy stage and it was moved outside?? And If able to survive doing so should it just end up staying out side untill harvest time???

Yeah mate if you put it outside at the right time,just whenever your outdoor growing season starts,it will go hard an you should end up with a good yeild because it will have all that growing time to get big before it goes into flowering.Had you seen this pic of Big Bertha? well that was an indoor mother plant an when the season was right i put her outside an yeah the pic says it all,i ended up to getting 40 ounces off her.This is what ill be doing this season is growing a heap of clones till there 15-20inches tall then biff em outside.

bbbb.JPG

stonedsmithy said:
Yeah mate if you put it outside at the right time,just whenever your outdoor growing season starts,it will go hard an you should end up with a good yeild because it will have all that growing time to get big before it goes into flowering.Had you seen this pic of Big Bertha? well that was an indoor mother plant an when the season was right i put her outside an yeah the pic says it all,i ended up to getting 40 ounces off her.This is what ill be doing this season is growing a heap of clones till there 15-20inches tall then biff em outside.

Nice plant

Latest posts

Back