mr. nice blackwidow (clone)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i kno dat i jus wanna kno when should i flush after its done or when its almost done

you need a few days to flush out all those nute. Start flushing a week prior to harvest. For me thats at the first sight of clear to cloudy trichs. gives me little over a week

thnx dats wat i figured how do u think i should check da trich with a microscope or what

when i flush do u think dat i should jus go da whole ten daze with water and flora nectar or do u think i should change da resvoir thro da flush a couple times to remove da nutes

heres some pics of how it looks now

ww1.jpg

ww2.jpg

ww3.jpg

ww4.jpg

it is a strain from mr.nice called black widow here is a pic of da page of it in da mag i got from da cannabis club

wwpap.jpg

She looks fantastic. Going to be some great buds. Keep us posted on the beautiful plants. Take care and be safe.

man now i can see y they call it black widow..they look excellent goneindawind,,oh i cant wait till u harvest they look like they WILLgive a heavy stone u ever smoke it bfore..or recommened i hope so love tryn recommened smoke ill be watchin .. take it eazy.

ive smoked it is good smoke but not any dat looked dis good im already redy to ssmoke it now

i cant see much signs of yellowin id say she go another week n half then flush it would b a long week n a half becoz she looks so nice..best of luck!!

I'll ask again,

whats the difference between black widow and white widow?

Latest posts

Back