mr. nice blackwidow (clone)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nickname said:
I'll ask again,

whats the difference between black widow and white widow?
They are the same strain from diff breeders. I've heard but don't know for sure, that Black Widow is the original.

nickname said:
I'll ask again,

whats the difference between black widow and white widow?
honestly man i think dat its jus depends on da seedbank and how da strain was made idk wat else could be da diff prbly jus a diff version of it or somthin

bombbudpuffa said:
They are the same strain from diff breeders. I've heard but don't know for sure, that Black Widow is the original.

I just thought i'd see what answers came back,

there is a breeder his name is shantibaba, he was behind greenhouse seeds when they bred all their greatest strains back in the 90s, he left and started a seedbank with marc emery, this seedbank is mr nice.

He took with him breeding stock and offspring and all of his strains are exactly the same as greenhouses just double the price, mediceman is white rhino black widow is white widow, there is aboslutely no difference

thnx wasnt aware of dat makes me happy its a clone and not a seed den

Yea, i looked on seedboutique and mr nice seeds describes the black widow as white widow, I guess you can name a strain what ever you want. I guess Copyrights dont matter in the weed selling world.

(A most infamous strain that since 1994 has won a number of awards, including the High Times Cannabis Cup in 1995, and has acquired acclaim from most corners of the globe - rightly so. It has a pedigree of parentage that combines a Brazilian Sativa with a South Indian hybrid. Basically, it is White Widow changing its colors like its company.It will seem evident to the cultivator that this species needs slightly more attention to achieve the expected results. Do not forget the necessary love and attention in order to get the best results. For indoor methods the grower will find that 10 weeks of flowering will be necessary to realize the immense resin production. Expected yield of 350 to 450 grams per square meter. In the northern hemisphere expect harvest around September/October, having planted as late as June. However, there is a chance that rain could reduce the expected yield. Be Warned. This is the original true blue champion that began a whole new wave of breeds before it consumed its partners.)

They are the same as far as I've heard. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

dats what i think also jus want to get it over with and move on i got two purple kush clones i got gdp x romulan seeds i got 4 gdp x skunk spruts and i got 10 auto flower blueberry kush seeds comin in i jus wanted this to be an experiment became way more den i wanted now wanna jus smoke it damn plants take foreva

goneindawind said:
dats what i think also jus want to get it over with and move on i got two purple kush clones i got gdp x romulan seeds i got 4 gdp x skunk spruts and i got 10 auto flower blueberry kush seeds comin in i jus wanted this to be an experiment became way more den i wanted now wanna jus smoke it damn plants take foreva
i hear ya i vegged my soil plants for two months becoz the hydro was not ready to flower with the soil so it was 2 mnths of veg..jez i be smokin them nw i hope the hydro make for it..
time will tell:hubba:
nice choice with the blueberry kush seeds hmmmmmmm i like the sound them..gl:aok:

thnx ss i hope they come soon im thinkin bout putting a dwc 5 gallon bucket outside to veg a 1 of da purple kush for a bit till my widows done u think dats a good idea or no?

ive smoked black widow,as well as white widow and i'd say they are just as good as eachother.The thc levels in them are the same.you got a damn nice top bud.i wish i woulda had that size bud when i smoked it.anyways,your gonna love the high,good job

i got amber triches rit now but not a lot shouls i start da flush soon or wait a couple moe days

heres som pics
www81.jpg

www71.jpg

www91.jpg

ses smells real citrusy mixed witha musky hashy undertone but da citrus smell is more dominate with more of a sweet lime smell with a lil bitter finish(still need to flush more me thinks den real smell will make way)

hey indawind, great looking plant, and excellent pictures. what kind of camera is that? all the pics in here are sweet. bet your excited,as its getting very close now... :hubba:

Im really impressed!!!!! Even the fan leaves are covered in trichs. I wish I had some of that stuff in my closet.

Latest posts

Back