mr. nice blackwidow (clone)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mad Props goneidw, what a beautiful plant. Can't wait to see some harvest pics. Awesome job.

She is gorgeous! Great work my friend. She is going to be some good smoke. Cant wait for a smoke report and final weight. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

how much u guys think it will way by glance im hopen some where around 4 oz

still in flush been a week or more but i think it needs another week
SN850227_.JPG

SN850232_.JPG

wat do u guys think need help dont wanna mess up after sooooooo long

Wow. Those are simply the prettiest fan leaves ever. They are covered in trichs.

Those are some awesome genetics.

the harvest went good i got 4 oz and 1/2 oz of hash but after this i started a bigger grow had around 12 plants and i got busted by the leos they took all my seeds my plants and medicine im prop 215 offical but i was on probation and needed a judges permission to smoke which i didnt have so they locked me up im doing a 121 daze on house arrest rit now and the funny thing is i had a new judge in this case and he allows me to smoke so im back at it grown and smoken hope to post some grows im doin soon i got a sour diesel in 5 gallon dwc and mazar-i-shariff and godberry from seed in soil and auto ak47xnycdiesel and auto white russian soo i will keep u all informed

Well, I look forwards to your new grow. You did a good job on your mr.nice blackwidow. They didn't take all the bud you harvested did they?

nah i had already smoked that they took some dry meds i had from the club like a half ounce of grapes but i hid another ounce they took two plants i had budding and all my clones and mother plants i also had 200 plus auto blueberry kush seeds and all my other seeds

At least you hid that ounce. A shame they raided you like that....and for pretty much no good reason at all.

well my neighbor had snitched on me and said she had seen me twice she thinks going up to a car and shake someone hand and walk away in front my house i got all this info in court from my lawyer she let me read the police report i know the snitchs name adress phone number the snitch said she couldnt remember the cars jus a red datsun which no 1 i know owns one of those so they had an undercover follow me but the first day they started following i noticed and tried to get away but got pulled search supposedly for stolen stuff cuz of burglarys they only found a half ounce i had they detaind me til they could get a hold of my po to see if i could have the weed couldnt get a hold of him so they let me go i went home and the cops were all ready there at the neighbors house so i went inside and hide hella **** and when i was leaveing again the cop that pulled me over pulled up and said my po said dat i wasnt allowed to have the weed so he had to arrest me again thats when they searched my house and found my plants in the back yard and my seeds in my room

hahaha my bad i jus think ppl shud see how stupid the system i got 180 daze on house arrest and drug couceling and at first my po still wouldnt let me smoke even tho the judge had told my lawyer that if i didnt fight the case and took the bargin i would be able to smoke so i wrote a letter to the judge and during that time i wasnt smoking fo real i was going to drug counceling the counceler would call me a bulls**ter for lying cuz she thoughti was stil smoking which i wasnt so i got pissed and final said watever and she kickd me out hahaha so i called my po and he didnt even care he kept askin bout my recommendation and that he wanted to see it so i took it to and a week later he called and said i could smoke and dat i didnt have to go to the stupid drug program no more i was almost in full orgasm hahaha when i herd those words i wantd to cry

and for some odd reason when i went to sign up for house arrest my sentence had been dropped to 121 daze hahahaha so now i only got 103 daze left hope to start a thread soon on my new grows i love this site cuz ppl r friendly and helpful plus full of great pics and info so i want to contribute back

That really sucks.. about all that ** man... house arrest isn't too hard to endure at least haha.

goneindawind said:
still in flush been a week or more but i think it needs another week
forum

forum
Other then leaf width and spread, it looks just like my SnowWhite! ...beautiful plant, friend. Sorry bout all that ** with the popo's. Keep yer chin up and keeper green!

Latest posts

Back