Multi Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EFFIN BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS IRISH.......if i had your hands, i'd cut mine off..lol..keep up the great work bro and enjoy...

What the heck is hippie glue ... so you know you are the **** in my books awesome grow.
and thanks for sharing the pix i druel everytime i see them

Beautiful grow dude! They all just look super great.

haha dek, feel the same bout your grows. always awesome. the hippy glue was a nick we call the sh1t x apollo13bx f2's that kaotik chucked togeather from the dirty dozen grows last year. most of the phenos were sh1t dom with apollo growth, then i found this gem that is apollo13 dom, sh1t growth, and is a desirable trait kaotik was hoping to find in this cross...all the props to him for his vision to follow thru with this great smoke. and of course for gifting it to irish to showcase his skills.(don't let him fool you, as he will say it was really nothing. lol). five years worth of looking thru phenos to find this one is well worth mentioning!:) thats how long we've been growing the sh1t doms made by TCVG...it was also the sh1t pheno from tcvg that was the male involved in making hoosier daddy, that was used to make hippy glue.:cool:

thanks again all for stopping by to see the show...i'm almost finished up on indoor grows til fall again. this last run is an open pollenation for seed with sour diesel moonshine x pure afghan, and a few of thier friends.:)

peace...

046.JPG

052.JPG

134.JPG

:eek: WoW im overwhelmed with the vas amount of plants that is a sick grow man you def have a green thumb Irish grean mojo for you.moonshine is awesome

Latest posts

Back