Multi Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)

062.JPG

064.JPG

067.JPG

Looking steller bro, couple of questions on the sour diesel moonshine x pure afghan... How long does she go and any info on the genetics (pure afghan) used? Black betty is a beast nice job!
Keep it Rollin,
B.P.

Bong Puller said:
Looking steller bro, couple of questions on the sour diesel moonshine x pure afghan... How long does she go and any info on the genetics (pure afghan) used? Black betty is a beast nice job!
Keep it Rollin,
B.P.

thank you. ecsd x blue moonshine x pure afghan...the pa is from the tude i believe my bro said. the pa male was rayjays, that was used on my sdm. we are working on this now. so far have found two distinct phenos. one is the sdm mom pheno, and the other is a blue 50/50 pheno that is super toasty, and has awesome blueberry flavor...

unfortunately black betty threw nanners, (two phenos), and was chopped today at 43 and 46 days...:eek:

peace...

black dahlia5, second pheno...:)

113.JPG

124.JPG

120.JPG

BD8(black betty)...this one popped nanners at day 40 and was chopped today...

and my veg setting up for third and final run for indoor season at around five weeks, and almost ready for the flower room...:)

012.JPG

041.JPG

Nowt like keeping it small scale Irish
That pink thing looks horrendous btw.
Lol
T4

Drooooooollinnnggg looking at the Black Dhalia pics! Looking fantastic bro!

Irish said:
BD8(black betty)...this one popped nanners at day 40 and was chopped today...

and my veg setting up for third and final run for indoor season at around five weeks, and almost ready for the flower room...:)

i had that same bowl before... broke liek 3 days after getting.

wish i had those purple buds though.. great work.

There is some awesome color on thos buds irish :aok:

Time4Plan-B said:
Nowt like keeping it small scale Irish
That pink thing looks horrendous btw.
Lol
T4

once i spotted a nanner, i separated it a couple days, and it threw alot more so i killed it, chopped it up, semi dried it on my t5 in paper bags, and froze it for hash. it still had several weeks to go, but i could not keep it around because of ongoing projects...i had two phenos of that one, which both hermed...

this was her just before going in the freezer. you can see quite a few nanners in this pic...shame...

080.JPG

bummer on the nanners:(

Irish--just superb looking plants---the frostiness and the color are just outstanding.

thanks duck, thg. :)

pics of the flower room at different stages...:cool:

043.JPG

045.JPG

Thats a real bummer Id hate to chuck buds that were that pretty.

bennys black dahlia5...:)

may be more color in these seeds to find, as was in the bd8...;) the cola looks like a chocolate bar at first glance, but on closer inspection, it has some color on the trichs showing purps...(reminds me of a dark kush i grew once)...

034.JPG

019.JPG

040.JPG

Latest posts

Back