My 09 Outdoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking real nice IRISH :aok:

I just put my summer grow up over at the BHC

looking ok irish i see a yellow leaf low on the middle pic what are they being fed if at all ! and hows the ph of the soil ..i ask due to more yellowing may creep up that plant ! peace and take care !

Looking real shrubby there Irish. Way to go. If you'd do me a favor, hop over to "largest tomato comp." thread and take a look at my late planting potted NLs and give me your opinion. Started with 9 plants, chopped 4 males. Certainly would appreciate an experienced feedback.
Thanks, and once again, nice plants.
GO Irish.

purplephazes said:
looking ok irish i see a yellow leaf low on the middle pic what are they being fed if at all ! and hows the ph of the soil ..i ask due to more yellowing may creep up that plant ! peace and take care !

>>> the yellow leaf is from a transplant we recently did.;) . may have went a bit overboard with the high n soil mix. it will balance.:cool: .

have just begun half strength flora nova (2-part) bloom.

beginning to see the start of pre-flowering.

Now that's a garden :D! You going to smoke all of that yourself :confused:.

i really don't smoke as much as i used to art. i pack my grandfathers marichiano pipe, and it will normally last all day. i give most away, so's i can get another grow on.

was'nt going to do no more od grows, since i discovered the joys of inside, but after 30 years of doing this, i got to. you know? it's in me. plus, i got a few more buds that are in need of smoke now, and i can't let them down...

the grow guy who showed me all i know, had a very nasty mishap in his auto body shop last fall. he needs me in a bad way. and this is why i have more going od this season. plus, did i mention, i love to grow?;) :) .

from my 09 od, ( i think ), were looking at around 3lbs. would have been more, but we had a freak storm, in which several tornadoes ripped through, and took out several plots.:eek: .

we don't accept one penny for our smoke. never have. never will. period.

todays strains are becoming very expensive. very expensive indeed. were swimming in a pool of sharks, if you know what i'm saying. it's always a blessing when someone we look after hands us some gear from a breeder, to do with as we deem worthy.:cool: .

there will be plenty to go around this season. thanks to my bc buds.;) :cool: you guys are awesome... thanks. Irish...

did anyone notice pic #8? she was topped by the storm. one side of her is growing normally, and the other (circled), is growing single leafed top?

any input?

we also have an untopped 7 foot girl doing the same thing...

IRISH said:
did anyone notice pic #8? she was topped by the storm. one side of her is growing normally, and the other (circled), is growing single leafed top?

any input?

we also have an untopped 7 foot girl doing the same thing...

I have never seen a plant normal on side of a top and single leafed on the other. This certainly is a curiousity. You'll havr to keep us informed as to what is generated from this. Since you also have a untopped plant doing the same makes it more bizzar. Are they clones from the same plant or seed stock? At any rate it's an opportunity to learn something.

ok. found out the mystery of pic #8. big stoner moment. it is of a haze plant next to the topped plant.went out and tied her back down a bit. duh.

i did'nt make this visual, until i was resizing pics today. these things happen when you wake and bake on a monday morning.:eek: :cool: ...

Nice....Busssssshhhhhy.
Excellent that you help folks out. I give a bunch away too. This year, I got two others I am gardening for. I just love to garden.
Good lookin' out on that stray leaf....lol.

:rolleyes: yeah, yeah, yeah. you been there too bro. lol. lol.:rofl: :laugh: :ciao:

serious stoner moment...:cool: ...

I thought maybe you were starting your own strain....:D

hey Irish,as a medical breeder your thread struck very close to home,I am a caretaker first,grower second,and breeder third,I have always given a care package when ever necessary,you sound like a great dude,p.m. me sometime

remember the saying, 'a friend with weed, is a friend indeed'? well, now that saying takes on a whole new meaning from when i was a young'in. lol.

it's all about the good karma my friends. it is'nt always, "one hand washes the other". ( just my opinion). lol.

i usually run out b4 next incoming. so that tells you how much we give out. of 5 lids of lui, i gave away prolly better than 3. traded one straight up for some cali-org, and am still smoking on one. getting slim though.:rolleyes: :cool: ...

just makes more room for next grow. ya know?

i rant on when stoned usually. carry on...

IRISH said:
lol. one eyed jack x kushy kush. lol.

I thought maybe that was one finger to wave at LEO if he showed-up;)

Latest posts

Back