My 09 Outdoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking plants Irish. They look especialy good out in the woods, where they belong, in a natural enviroment. ;) The farmers almanac had predicted a long, cold, and snowy winter, hopefully it will hold off long enough for outdoor growers to get a full harvest.:farm: The closer I get to harvest, the more antsy I get (same every season).:rolleyes: I caught myself yesterday standing out side looking at my plants and grinning like an idiot. I just love the idea that I can grow my own and not have to deal with all the garbage that goes along with buying from a dealer.
Take care and keep it green and sticky.:)

thanks cubby.:) ...

i did'nt want to hear that. another long,cold,snowy,blah,blah,blah.;) . our lives here at my place revolve around the almanac. when we break ground. when we disc. when we plant. when we fish. when we butcher. when we hunt, and when we gather...:D :cool: ...

seems were always asking for another 2 weeks each season, but nope, nada, frost up the alley way. lol.

i get antsy also this time of year, every year, until harvest. and i'm always smiling like a cheshire cat.:D ...

i don't think i even realize the amount of our harvest here yet from just our outdoors??? it's gonna be huge!!!:D ...

i got a 8 footer outside back door pouring it on right now. looks to be as it may yield (guesstimate), 10-12 O's. very nice , eh?

gotta get me a look at them NL's buddy...Irish...

Great update Irish:woohoo:

At least we all have a bunch in common...the end of season anxiety, being one! My last 2 are Sativa and they are 2 weeks apart in flower. I put those in 6 gal buckets so I can play "dodge the frost" with Mother Nature. I have about 4-5 weeks on the first and 6-7 on the last one. The last one is going to be around 8ft when complete. I am just hoping I can get them all finished.
I should by set by the time Archery season opens.

I look forward to updates and pics Irish...I am pulling for you brother!!!!

yes we do have something in common ucandoit. ;) . i believe this to be my last season for gorilla growing. get to nerved up when i see those choppers coming in low, and i'm trying to bury my butt in a coyote den, or under a log jam (wait,was that a rattler?), or blend in with the ground, as they circle in lower. what a rush! just can't do it no more.

i'll do my small scale home plot grows, and just have to be happy with that. maybe a bit bigger now that i'm in the know with several styles of the grow.:) ...

you had to mention bow hunting, did'nt you? :rolleyes: :hubba: :cool: ...

dodge the frost. lol. lol. i may try a big A fan on my home plot to keep the frost away from the girls. the co-op farmers do it succesfully. does'nt let the frost settle on your plants. hmmm...

Only reason I said Archery Season...I am a huge Archery hunter...I didn't say it to induce more self inflicted paranoia;)

Sorry about that:cool:

Anyways...you are good to go bro...keep it real and soon you will be in the land of GREEN...GL and keep it safe Irish:D

I have some 0-46-0 organic phosphorous pellets I sprinkled on about a month before flowering started and really put the weight on my buds!

Latest posts

Back