My 09 Outdoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the unknown bear. lol. cubby, step away from the nl's. lol. lol.:D :cool: ...

cool bro. very cool...

those are looking rather thick, and sassy.:hubba: .

very nice greens my friend...Irish...

BRRRRR lake effect snow....I see that on the weather channel every year, and I wonder how you all over there can take that .....day after day. Im thinking snow drifts, huge amounts to be plowed.....

Excellent looking girls there, glad the sun came out for you.

I love the cold and snow, the winds on the other hand, I could live without.
I have business friends who live in Florida and Texas and I don't see how anyone can live there. The heat would drive me crazy. If it's hot and/or humid I get very irritable and short tempered. There is no amount of weed that could mellow me out. I guess it's something that you can get acclimatised to but I'll just stay in the frozen north. You can always put on more clothes, but there's just so much you can take off.

yeah. gotta clean up my sig. had it to spread out. i'll keep track of all my grows here for now...

here is some update pics of my outdoor home plot.:) ...

these were taken last evening before the sun went down. i have my transplant to buckets outside also when the weather is nice. like today, it's overcast, and threatening rain, so thier basking under the 400w hps, and flowering nicely...

my dwc clones ( KULT ), are in thier chamber inside vegging. little, to no new growth, yet...

the skush, and KULT seedlings are doing well also. looking for a male in this lot...

onto some pics...:cool: ...

1st pic is my new trim grinder...;) :hubba: ...

did someone say they wanted bud shots? lol...

Hey Irish,
Plants are looking nice. I really like your new trim grinder:aok: . Been thinking of getting a new dog myself, I've been looking at a bloodhound but don't know much about the breed. My vet tells me they have alot of issues with ear infections, so I'll have to think on it.:confused2:
I like the bud shots (certainly preferable to flu shots ). I just put up some bud shots on my "tornado ladies" thread, if you get a chance to wander over and take a look I would appreciate any feedback.
Take care, keep it green, and tell the GF I said hi.

i have a rottweiler/australian shepherd mix. i love her to death.

lol i love how you always see dogs at grower's homes on DEA and Cops (the tv shows) and they talk about how the growers train the dogs to attack people or whatever ** they are spewing on that particular day. in truth, dogs are simply man's best friend, regardless of their horticultural endeavors.

Nice buds you have coming along! Plants are looking happy and ready to stack on some weight and trichs. :cool: :ccc:

Looking nice Irish :bolt::bong2:

thanks for the comments everyone.:) ...

just got in. it's late. i'll try to post up some pics i snapped today of our gorilla grow. they are doing well. a bit underfed, but doing pretty good...

went camping , and horsebacking last several days. actually, i did'nt get to do any riding, as i was nominated camp cook.:cool: . cooked two venison hind quarters on an open fire yesterday. they were great...

better hit the hay, got a lotta work to do in the morning...Irish...

pics from our gorilla grow over the weekend. all is looking well.

we have a monster haze x skunk were waiting to see how far she will make it into our frosty weather before posting her in biggest grow journal.;) ...

onto the pics...:) ...

Lookin good over there Irish!:aok: Nice to see some buds coming in

Very nice photos and the girls are outstanding!
You cooking for a big bunch of people? dang two hind quarters.......
Sounds like loads of fun tho, my mister always likes to do the cooking thing on the "mens" hunt trips, and the other guys have to fight over who does dishes......no fight around here dishes are my especiality.

why, thank you kindly mam.:) ...

the camping/riding trip was one we do every year with many friends. it's the last big hoorah of the season for us. the venison was my contribution to the event. also, i love to cook on an open fire.:) ...

did'nt ride over the weekend, and glad i did'nt. always come home from a camping trip sore as all get out as it is. takes a week to get out the soreness from sleeping in a hammock all weekend.;) ...

thank you also hetfield08.:) . it is nice to finally get here. can start on the blooming nutes on the heavier side now so they will bulk up in a big way...

Latest posts

Back