my 1st grow! purple kush & big bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 weeks old, finally sexd
out of 8 beans different breeders, reg beans
2-3 white widow males
3-3 big bud fem
1-1 super silver haze fem
1-1 shiva fem
i found they out grew there 6" pots after 3 weeks. sprayed seaweed every 4 days till week 4 then started feeding.
small amounts, didnt work so i went right to full strength food. that worked. they are 1' -1'.5" high. ready to go out side.
i got male pods after 4 weeks, on first male. pod opend after 3 days. (it was moved) trying to collect pollin.

well i put all 9 of my plants out, 7 from seed. shiva, silver super haze, 3 white widow, 2 big bud. out of 8 seeds i got 1 male. im gettin pollin from him. and have cloned 7 more.:giggle:
the ground was 1-2 ft deep of old forest floor, very hard to break threw. then under that was 2 ft of soft sand, then clay. so my wholes are about 3 feet down by 1-2 ft across small i know but the mix was decent & lots of sun.
i put them in the whole last night, they were a little shocked, 45 min drive then a half hr boat ride. by 7 am the were brighter, stiff like....., lovin the sun & fresh air!!! unreall. they didnt look that good in my home ,lol.
here some pcs and i hope the whole size will produce. ill post baack in a few months

IMG_1701.JPG

IMG_1718.JPG

IMG_1722.JPG

IMG_1723.JPG

IMG_1724.JPG

IMG_1728.JPG

IMG_1731.JPG

IMG_1744.JPG

IMG_1746.JPG

IMG_1725.JPG

What a great view, will be good when you're finished and get to just sit there and take that first hit while looking at that view! Good luck Ruffy.

Beautiful, did you get to see the bear or the wolf that left those tracks??

Ruffy said:
i put them in the whole last night, they were a little shocked, 45 min drive then a half hr boat ride.

Swingin' it out like the Great Canadian hero Browndirt himself!!.. :hubba:

Gotta give it up to our northern brothers, sleepin' with the bears and the wolves, and shaving with buck knives lol.. Hope ya brought a fishin' rod..

Nice gig bro..

thanks all. ill keep them coming but the journal has changed to "outdoors"
sunwolf. no i havent seen 1 animal yet.. well a rabbit ran into my foot while i walked the same path in both directions.
ive seem alot of bears in b.c and 1 wolf a few months ago

:icon_smile: Made in Canada -gotta love this place!:D

Solanero said:
:icon_smile: Made in Canada -gotta love this place!:D

All my seeds are Canadian -- I love Canada, but they won't let me in -- Perhaps oneday I'll get a passport.

I almost went to Canada during the Vietnam War, but I went instead -- got shot....

nelson b.c is were all the draft dodgers went to. nelson is a well known pot smokin hippy town

Really ,..cool. Did'nt know that. B.C. is the one place i will move to, if and when i leave here.

Lookin pretty green:cool2: I thought about giving Shiva a whirl , i'll hafta keep an eye on yours to see what shes' like. Green mojo on ya

Can I live where you planted those and take care of the ladies for you, pretty please? :D Such gorgeous scenery! I hope those plants get 16ft tall! Haha

Hey Ruffy im with the rest here green with envy about living somewhere as beautiful as that.
1st pic did have me thinking 'where is burt reynolds in his canoe' Deliverance thingy.
Lol
And pic #9 im sure thats a velociraptors foot print.
Pmsl
T4

images.jpg

so how is the PK? I just finished some:bong: Very nice, hope yours turns out as well. Thats the thickest stem for the plant size i've seen in awhile :)

i put all my pk out side last yr. then we got so much rain they were a small but colorful. no real thc count.
first plant is my white widow max, second is my purple kush

IMG_2336.JPG

IMG_2335.JPG

Very pretty! I love it when the leaves start to turn purple and all sorts of other crazy colours! green mojo!

I'm a Canadian also, from the west coast! Good old BC!

Latest posts

Back