My 2nd Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone so im back again; its been some time :) But im here and happy to say I have started my second grow :D I built a 6x4x6 grow room in my bedroom with my old 400 HID light. I know I know its not enough light but its all i can do for now. I think ill be fine though because im only doing 6 plants so i can move them around so they all get the right light.

I ordered 5 Blue Mystic fem seeds from Attitude seed bank and got 1 DNA LA Women fem for free ;) It took a lil longer then I thought it was going to take but they got threw Thank Goodness. I ordered them on the 1st and they got here on the 19th.

I soaked them for 12 hours and put them in there temp homes last night. I did run into a lil problem and its my own falt. I forgot to raise my HID to 3 to 4 feet above the peet pucks and they got hot like 100f maybe 110f.

You think that will kill them? What I have read in my book

Marijuana Horticulture The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible
"which I think everyone should get" :D

that if the temps get higher then 90+ it will only delay the sprouts a bit, I hope thats all.

But any way ill be putting up some pics this weekend so everyone can enjoy :)

hey man... i'm not experienced or anything, but i'm pretty sure, like you said, thats just straight up not gonna be enough light...

but hey, let the real growers tell you what's up.

good luck!

chuckdee123 said:
hey man... i'm not experienced or anything, but i'm pretty sure, like you said, thats just straight up not gonna be enough light...

but hey, let the real growers tell you what's up.

good luck!
ayo my name is chuckdee an i got somin to say

Ewww I hate to sound all neg but I probably cooked 30 high dollar seeds before i learned to take the temp thing seriously. For me, the magic number was 78F. My personal experience was that if it didn't sprout in three -four days tops, it just didn't happen. Hope things go better for you.
I finally had some success when I used a drug store heat pad - buffered it with a folded towel and monitored the temp till I felt it was stable.... THEN I planted my seeds...

WellI was kinda freaking last night about weather I cooked my seeds or not and it kept me up all night. So I woke up 2 hours eairlyer then I had to, to see if I cooked them. There in peet pucks to start so the peet isant really packed together to well. SO I pinched the puckes to loosen the peet a bit and took a pencil and slowly dug them up. Thank Goodness they are just starting to sprout :hubba:

I think what happen was that those peet pucks are not packed good at all and with each watering the seeds got deeper and deeper when I found them, they where 3/4 of the way down at the bottom over 30mm. I just think that may have saved them from that heat :eek: But there at the right deepth and should pop tomorrow :cool: I HOPE

SmokeyTheBear said:
WellI was kinda freaking last night about weather I cooked my seeds or not and it kept me up all night. So I woke up 2 hours eairlyer then I had to, to see if I cooked them. There in peet pucks to start so the peet isant really packed together to well. SO I pinched the puckes to loosen the peet a bit and took a pencil and slowly dug them up. Thank Goodness they are just starting to sprout :hubba:

I think what happen was that those peet pucks are not packed good at all and with each watering the seeds got deeper and deeper when I found them, they where 3/4 of the way down at the bottom over 30mm. I just think that may have saved them from that heat :eek: But there at the right deepth and should pop tomorrow :cool: I HOPE

Oh man I am sorry I may have caused your loss of sleep. So I hope I was wrong and that your seeds are proper little sprouts. Please update us?
xox
OHC

What everyone. I have good news and bad. For this grow i did end up killing my beens :mad: but on other hand I ordered some more 5 Wonder Women, 10 NL and 1 Sharks Breath :) I also got a Lemon skunk and a LA Women for free and the SB was free as well.

This time the seeds only took 6 days to get to my place from over the pond and last time it took 21 day???

Happy to say 4 out of 9 broke the surface and are doing good :) Going to start new post for them called Grow 2.1

And let my buds now im still alive, and planin to grow this year.
Good luck buddyLuv with your grow:ccc: :ccc:

Latest posts

Back