My auto ak-47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BagSeed

Reaction score
I currently have an auto ak-47 plant outside and it is about 2 weeks into bud. It is about 2 months old and about 10" tall. I have another one that is about 100 yards away from it that grew balls about a week ago and i am worried that it may have pollinated my girl. I cut the male down but the damage may have already been done. Can a female be pollinated this early and can a male pollinate that early? Here are some pics of the female so you can get an idea of how far along it is. Also, can anyone give me an estimate of the yield i can expect from this thing and will it get much bigger before it is done growing? I have given it 2 doses of Advanced Hydroponics Grow Solution while it was in veg and i just gave it a dose of fox farm Tiger Bloom yesterday. Thanks for any help.

bud tio.jpg

side 2.jpg

whole plant.jpg

umm about the pollen polinating, idk im actually wondering my self, cuz i am tryin to pollinate one of my famels so i can get seeds.dont wanna keep buying them, theirs an upside to ur problem if it did pollinate. n the yeild im not to sure i hurd ak is the best auto to do outside, but i also hurd the yeild less outside then insdie, im expecting a half o off my indoor white russian. but yea im sure ull get some strait answers within a day or 2.. n yea it will keep growing while budding but nuthin ull really notice.but goodjob looks good, nicely stacked nodes!!!

Anyone else know if it could have been pollinated? Also, anyone know how much more it will grow and how much i might yield? Im hoping for about a quarter oz but more will be awesome.

I'm sure some pollen made it to the girl, no big deal. I'm also certain you will get a quarter, probly more.

Pollen can travel miles, it all depends on the wind and insects.

:peace:

Did the male sacks get busted? When you first notice them they should still be green unopened sacks... if you caught them early it should be good to go. Either way grow it out. And its an autoflower... most ruderalis strains only yield about 14-20 grams per plant. Thats why you should grow about 100 of them to see any kind of good weight. Best of luck man, at least youll get a few blunts

Yeah i have some non-auto flowers for my main grow, i just wanted to grow some of this to have a little mid-season buds and to see how they are.

I would consider putting that pollen on several lower buds. That way, you won't get much now, but in the future you will have many of them growing for free!!!!!! Paying forward, mj style, imo

Just an update, my plants are filling in nicely. I haven't seen them in over a week so hopefully a pleasant visit will happen tomorrow. We have had enough rain to not need water but i plan to give it the second and probably final dose of bloom nutes. Anyone know how long the flowering on these takes from start?

wat would offspring be like if an auto pollinated a non auto strain. would offspring be hall n half auto/nonauto? or wat?
i still wanna give autos a try one day. only thing is the money ya pay for seeds is outrageous compared to gettin small thing full a beans form good nuggs for free. lol. if i would ever do autos i personally would liek to pollinate for some seeds at least my first round anyway.

The offspring would be an un-stable genetic strain. I believe some would auto but you would have to keep in-breeding the auto trait ones until it is a few generations in and full auto genes.

Here are some updated pics. I figure it still has a few weeks to go. I need to get a magnifying glass sometime soon to check it out but it doesn't seem like it has filled out all the way, or at least i hope not. Here are some pics, what do you think? It is about 8-10" tall now. Hopefully i can get over a quarter off of this thing. I gave it another dose of fox far tiger bloom a few days ago, probably the last dose. Tell me what you think.

ak side.jpg

ak top.jpg

side 2.jpg

They look great Bag. Nice midseason snack there.
How potent is the odor? Like can you smell them walking up? Or they pretty good ones to have in the wild.

And zip. It would take a few generations. I know at DutchBreed once. Might still be there. They have this auto their making. But its not there yet. And in the description it says its the 6th generation at the moment. To order now if you dont want a full auto because the next gen it will likely be becoming fully stabilized.

Yeah you can smell it when you are about 5 feet away. I hope i can get the other 3 seeds i have to start because it is getting a little hot around here. This would be the perfect time for them though because of the intense daylight we are getting this time of the year. The weather wasn't too great early in it's life. Any idea how much longer these have on them and if they will get much bigger? Also, anyone know what this thing might yield? It is about 10" tall.

Great job so far! I'm also planning to put some lowryder's outdoors So...

Fill us in on the dry harvest, I'm particularly interested in that!

Oh yeah IMO, I'd say you'll probably get about 18-19 grams dried. Don't know for sure though so keep us posted!

BAD NEWS EVERYONE!!!!! It got eaten by a deer. I went out there today planning to pick it and saw about an inch of chewed stem coming out of the ground. I figure it was deer because a person would have probably either taken the whole grow bag, pulled it out of the dirt, or cut it with a knife. I guess it is possible that it was a person though. I should have looked at the area around the bag to see if i saw leaves but I was so hot/exhausted from all my planting/watering today that i seriously thought i was going to pass out in the woods so i wasn't really thinking clearly. I was litterally stumbling 50% of the time. Luckily it was my only plant in that area though. My non-auto flowers are my only hopes now. I don't think im even gonna use my other 3 seeds i got because by now they would finish about the same time as non-auto plants and yield a lot less so im gonna just put a lot of effort in my regulars. A plus for today though was that i was down to only 4 regular plants on my last visit and 3 of those were seedlings. I planted a lot of seeds that day and transplanted a seedling to a grow bag and when i came back today i had about 10 seedlings that survived the scorching heat and my transplanted one is about 8" tall and healthy. So it was a good/bad day. Just looking foreward to september/october :)

Well that's a big bummer on the auto, damn stoner deer. But hey, big props on you going out and planting. I hear you on the possible passing out, we got heat like hell right now and working my grow is no picnic. I LOVE the work though because only the hardy and dedicated few do what we do. But hey, if it was easy breezy, everyone that smokes would grow. ;)

Oh man...
Sorry to read that last post...
Plant looked healthy and well...
Better luck with your next grow...

Latest posts

Back