My Buublegum as of today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
I cannot wait for her to be done. taking forever but she is looking good. So thick. Getting crystals all over the leaves and buds. Lots of pistils some are turning orange a lot of whit still. Anybody have any idea when she might be ready? a month or two ya think? thanks peeps! :)

0831 002.jpg

0831 005.jpg

0831 012.jpg

Now that is a nice looking plant! Who is the breeder? I would say five more weeks and those buds will be huge.

dang now it wants to give me problems uploading more pic..

breeder lol? I have no clue. the dude I got it from says it is from seeds from holland. All I know is I love this plant...

my super berry as of today...way more sativa and way younger than the bubblegum.

0831 041.jpg

topped no..cloned the shizer out of them yes.

seems weird to see a plant growing over the sides and down..I may need to put it in a bigger pot this weekend. I have some giant ones.

Now when you say cloned, what do you mean exactly? I understand the cloning process to create additional replica plants, but both of those look as if there are several in the pot.... I'm highly curious and impressed:holysheep:

When you cut clones off of a plant it makes multiple tops like those plants.

Very nice looking.

Through casual observation, I'd say another 5-7 weeks before the Bubblegum is ready.

So isn't that the same as topping? Clip just above the top node, and you did the same on additional nodes correct?

Cass said:
So isn't that the same as topping? Clip just above the top node, and you did the same on additional nodes correct?

Yes, but he cut whole clones off the plant instead of the just the very tip top of the plant.

Cass said:
Now when you say cloned, what do you mean exactly? I understand the cloning process to create additional replica plants, but both of those look as if there are several in the pot.... I'm highly curious and impressed:holysheep:

Indicas baby! Bush city. Thanks for being impressed. I kind of am too. Looks way better than my tomato plants. I need to move those into more shade. I mean cloned. I take about 4 each time and get them from the lower areas where the light cant hit as much. I defnitely want as many of these as I can have.

maineharvest said:
Yes, but he cut whole clones off the plant instead of the just the very tip top of the plant.

yes She does. LMAO.:p

I only top when they seem runty. I have one purple I topped oh and yes I did top the sative when it was small..the super berry. Seems to have worked. I kept thinking what a skimpy plant til I realised it was meant to be that way..it has a long time. Just starting to bud and getting white pistils.

Alistair Young said:
Very nice looking.

Through casual observation, I'd say another 5-7 weeks before the Bubblegum is ready.

Thanks Al good to know. I am trying to be patient. smoking helps. :smoke1:

Verry nice "Double Dog":cool:

You seem to like stealthy healthy grows that keep the family in a nuclear fashion...meaning keep the family close and have many grandchildren:woohoo:
Keep up the great work and some final harvest pics!!

I'm currently limited to outdoor only so my next grow won't be till next spring, once my Silver Haze are done. So I'm all up in this forum's azz tryin to gain knowledge for the coming seasons! Did you take all 4 or 5 clones at the same time? Just wondering cuz I topped my SH, and they're doing great, but early on it seemed to shock the plant. I wanna try your method next year, and don't wanna end up with bodies on my hands : P

I do take them at the same time. ;) the sativa and bubblegum seem to like it. Makes them grow IMO. I dont do it too soon. The sativa was probably 6 weeks. I would say I start doing it when they are about 24 inches or taller. But any good plant should be cool. If that seems like a lot only do two then do two more the next two weeks after one batch is done rooting. No rules here. I have never lost a plant just a cuple clones from heat. Lucky so far I guess. But I do baby them. I check them often. When its really hot I water 2 x a day. I wonder if I am wrong with my watering because I dont measure I just use the hose and give what I think lol. I always give nuts in oxegenated water after I clone. maybe that helps good luck!

Latest posts

Back