My contact is moving!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eastcoastchick

Reaction score
This sucks. I'm just venting, I know none of you can do anything about it. So my only regular contact (almost very non-regular actually) is moving on sunday. I'm out right now. I tried to get more before he's gone for good, but he can't find nothing. So I might be out for weeks. This sucks.

So, what is the longest you've gone without? I might be dry for a month or two, or maybe longer. Crap.

Damn..sux to be in your shoes :S I really can't remember the longest>maybe all I can say is the years that I havent done it>about 19 :p

This thread brings me to a question that I was going to ask (I'll prolly make a new thread to get some more answers). Ok, you move, WHAT ARE SOME GOOD WAYS TO GET SOME WEED from a brand new 'hood'?

make friends with people you work with. you would be suprized at who smokes bud.
iv lived in 8 diffrent cities across the US and have never went more than a week without a contact in the area.
be careful though, dont just go up to someone and say " hey man you know where i can find some trees?" bring it up in idle **** chat. "wow man did you hear about that big pot bust a few weeks ago?" or "dude my cousin just got pinched for growing bud."
anything like that around a pot smoker will start a conversation that might lead to a new supply.

If you wanna get some really dank nugs I know where to go in any hood........

.......go to the local grow store. Get some pots, dirt, lights, and whatever. Then get yourself a seed. Plant it! Give it love for 3 months and then you will have some incredible nuggets. The best in the world! Grown by you!

Don´t ask for hook ups on here!

Well Chick, I suspect the reason most of us are on this forum is exactly because of the problem you in which you find yourself. Personally, if I actually ran out, there would be one crabby Daddy in our home until I got more :rant: .

I need to get some seeds and be my own man. good advice, this board is more then enough info to self grow

Latest posts

Back