my farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eezee

Reaction score
hey everyone,
just want to show my little garden. hope u like it.
i have there bluw widow , papaya and skunk*haze which i got as a gift with my order. their in soil under 400W green power. im gonna try hydro soon....
they are from 5 to 6 weeks old and all ready at the 14th day of flowering
....i ran out of weed. i guess i was prety lucky. out of 12 seeds i got 10 fems. not bad :p . i'll make sure to update with some bud shots. they getting shape there.
good luck to all,
eezee.

IMG_2383.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

It looks like you have a nice little jungle going there. Pretty nice.

ya they look good just surprised ur growin 10 plants under a 400 watt light

awsome man, I also use 400watt systems. I use 400watt my for veg then I got 2 400watt hps. When it's cooler I use the mh also for flowering bringing my total watts to 1200 for flowering. This goes in a 10x12 room but I don't use the whole room. What would be good lighting to use the whole room?

thank u all for the feedbacks.
it is hard to grow 9 (found 1 hermy) in 3x2.5 . i have to squeeze them real tight . but i tie them from all sides so i control the situation more or less.
i have many day dreams of a big room for growing with many lights big filters and huge plants.:p
peace.

hello everybody,
....one month and 4 days later. here is some plants from the above. isnt it amazing. im so excited.
peace love and lots of buds .

bw2.jpg

bw1.jpg

that was blue widow (bb x ww)

this is papaya

i have a macro photo and its 1.25mb . how can i post it?

papaya.jpg

papaya1.jpg

Latest posts

Back