my first aeropontic grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimenezcdt420

tooth dr 420
Reaction score
i just have 150w hps in a 3'tall 20''DEEP and 2'long they are 17 days in veg at18/6 .not very big but they are some bag beans a friend had i know it isnt any good but who knows what the mj gods will grow for me.i had some nut burn in the begging but after i read some info here i got it corrected, THANKS TO PEOPLE HERE ,WHAT A GREAT SITE.so here is some picss well mabe one the others are at new posts

plants @15 days 002.JPG

Looking good!! Don't be surprised if they hermie on you, keep close watch when they get older...bagseed usually means the plant hermied, meaning the seeds will likely produce hermies as well.

thanks i have been reading about hermies and im amazed that a plant can do that but this is an experiment till i buy some beans mabe from this attitude bank.i have seen some really nice stuff here and i want that for myself. my meds run me 800 a month would like to keep that in my wifes cooking classes.hermies.. ***

I hear you on the meds, I had similar expenses myself! Just keep watch, don't let any pollen ruin future grows...and have fun!!!

:welcome: Jim! Ya ive already had to get rid of one of my plants because it hermied on me. Mine are bag seed too but three of them are confirmed female :D so keep your head up, Im sure you'll get some good ones :aok:

i will watch out for pollen however as soon as im done with these im cleaning it out just to be sure

jimenezcdt420 said:
how big before i get to flower cause now im curious on what i have

What do you mean by "big"?

how many set of leaves or branches or how tall ,like i said before i nevered grown mj before and i thought by using an aeropontic system it should grow twice as fast ,well so i read.i thinking of going 24/0 for the remainder of the veg growth as it sits at 18/6 any sugestions.

24/0 is probably the best, but anything between that and 18/6 isnt bad.
my plants were only about a foot tall when I put them into flowering after 5 weeks of veg. they have already grown about 6" in two and half weeks. plants can double or even triple in size during flowering. make sure you have plenty to room!

well i guess i need a bigger grow box and tranfer over or build one this box is only 36" tall minus the light and bucket height mabe 2' of room for 11 plants

MosesPMG said:
:welcome: ....but three of them are confirmed female....:aok:

You are not out of the woods yet. Plants can hermie at any time. And it often happens weeks into flowering. You still need to keep a very vigilant eye out for male parts on your "confirmed" females.

The Hemp Goddess said:
You are not out of the woods yet. Plants can hermie at any time. And it often happens weeks into flowering. You still need to keep a very vigilant eye out for male parts on your "confirmed" females.
OUCH!!:shocked:

Gixxerman420 said:
OUCH!!:shocked:

Yeah, that is the sad truth. Male flowers can also develop inside the buds where you cannot even see them and pollinate your crop. This is the reason that I do not ever use bagseed.

Thanks Rosebud, Ill keep that in mind, and keep checkin.
Did you build your grow box or what? You can buy ones for $100+ but I built mine out of 3/4" plywood and its great. it is 2'x2' and 4' tall. only cost me $30 to make :D I have 4 plants in there now, but 3 is probably the best for room. If you are trying to grow 11 plants, you need a room or a big closet

MosesPMG said:
Thanks Rosebud, Ill keep that in mind, and keep checkin.
Did you build your grow box or what? You can buy ones for $100+ but I built mine out of 3/4" plywood and its great. it is 2'x2' and 4' tall. only cost me $30 to make :D I have 4 plants in there now, but 3 is probably the best for room. If you are trying to grow 11 plants, you need a room or a big closet
Is Rosebud here? I think you mean THG maybe?:joint: Are you in the right place Mose?

haha wow I totally ment to say HempGoddess. My bad sorry to everyone

day 20 and they are looking good i hope waiting for my 600 light kit to give my babies a boost like i have been hearing light light light is key to lush growth havent started the flora grow nuts only because of bag seeds and hate to waste on hermies if they are so here we go

Latest posts

Back