my first aeropontic grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here we go

day 20 001.JPG

day 20 002.JPG

day 20 003.JPG

day 20 006.JPG

day 20 007.JPG

jimenezcdt420 said:
i just have 150w hps in a 3'tall 20''DEEP and 2'long they are 17 days in veg at18/6 .not very big but they are some bag beans a friend had i know it isnt any good but who knows what the mj gods will grow for me.i had some nut burn in the begging but after i read some info here i got it corrected, THANKS TO PEOPLE HERE ,WHAT A GREAT SITE.so here is some picss well mabe one the others are at new posts

Im looking in to making an aeropontic sys just looking for ideas how did u make yours

i didnt i bought mine on line for 650.00 included 150w hps,and the box was pre wired with the fan ozone generator tub with all tubing in place air stone and fogger water pump timer nuts hydrorocks smoke alarm syphone hose multi electric adapter some other stuff all i had to do is buy a ph meter and ppm meter and grow but now i want to transfer all this stuff to a taller cabinet .to me it seems a bit small only room for 2ft plants

jimenezcdt420 said:
i didnt i bought mine on line for 650.00 included 150w hps,and the box was pre wired with the fan ozone generator tub with all tubing in place air stone and fogger water pump timer nuts hydrorocks smoke alarm syphone hose multi electric adapter some other stuff all i had to do is buy a ph meter and ppm meter and grow but now i want to transfer all this stuff to a taller cabinet .to me it seems a bit small only room for 2ft plants
That kind of sux! All that cool stuff and only room for two? Sorry dude! I'd be moving it too for sure!

jimenezcdt420 said:
day 20 and they are looking good i hope waiting for my 600 light kit to give my babies a boost like i have been hearing light light light is key to lush growth havent started the flora grow nuts only because of bag seeds and hate to waste on hermies if they are so here we go

Hey jimenezcdt420, looking at your journal, looking good.....I started my 1st grow over a year using aero-hydro like yourself. Been using that grow set-up every since...I also use CFLs, currently in my 3rd run....take care, good lookin grow btw

today i bought a new cabinet and a bigger tote for my babies almost completed just hang the doors and install the my 600w light and fans and ready to transfer i will keep the old cabinet with the 150 hps for clones i will try first time i think 6 plants would fit ,what do yo all think it will work. any suggestions would be nice thanks

new cabinet 001.JPG

new cabinet 002.JPG

new cabinet 003.JPG

I like the upgrade :aok: im sure your babies will love you for it :D

well almost done with canbinet just needs white paint inside but needed to put plants in right away other cabinet was crowded they went from 150hps to 600 mh as of tonite till 1am then 7am wake up its like the sun but no light leaks just hope i have enough ventalation

new grow cabinet 001.JPG

new grow cabinet 002.JPG

new grow cabinet 003.JPG

new grow cabinet 005.JPG

new grow cabinet 007.JPG

how do i up date my journal so it shows #3 on the journal list i posted but just shows that i posted a replied rather then an up date

jimenezcdt420 said:
well almost done with canbinet just needs white paint inside but needed to put plants in right away other cabinet was crowded they went from 150hps to 600 mh as of tonite till 1am then 7am wake up its like the sun but no light leaks just hope i have enough ventalation
Why not just throw up some Mylar and be done with it broman?

personally I think flat white paint is easier and cheaper to do than mylar, but each to his own :D

Painting is good, but leaves the fumes which need to air out before placing the gals in IMHO...if time is a problem, mylar is a good choice! Either will work, just be careful with the fumes! I am of course assuming the fumes are bad for the gals....

hey Roddy, thats a good point, I hadnt thought much about the fumes. Im sure the fumes cant be GOOD for the plants lol, so Id try and avoid contact if possible, which means like you said, you should give it time to dry/air out :aok: thanks mate

Virtually all paint now has low fumes. I wouldn't worry about putting my plants in as soon as the paint was DRY (really dry). Mylar just sucks.

Do you actually have any ventilation IN your cabinet--the cool tube is pulling air from outside the cabinet and exhausting it outside. Where are your plants getting fresh air from?

i have fresh air coming in from a vent with a 80cfm bathroom fan but i still need a goog exhaust to suck out any heat .im montering the temp today will be the first full cycle of light

so far plant doing good under 600w but temp 80 added another fan but just may need a strong exhaust and i dont have one yet

well some of the leaves turning brown at the tips on some of the plants i asked for some help on the sick plant thread here just finished the cabinet i used white copy paper to cover the walls for the time being until i finish this grow then i will paint it here is some pics to show how cheap i am

sick leaves 002.JPG

sick leaves 003.JPG

well just got my beans from attitude buddha fem and they sent me free 2 beans dinafem blue hash and dina fem diesel .but they didnt send them as stealth i thought theyy would oh well i shouldnt b#@$# i got them and a cup . just waiting for the test grow finish and then the really good stuff.getting the kinks out first since im a newbi grower and keep a better journal on that grow

Latest posts

Back