my first aeropontic grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if u ask me dwc is alot better my system is an aeropontic/hydro hybrid as i learned from here

ok now 4 weeks in veg but slow growing and having some problems with deficiency like zinc or mg for what i see in charts would like to put them in flower mode just to be done with this grow the stems are really thick for a short plant i plan on just doing a dwc on my attitude seeds. i was hoping they would get a little taller mabe when they go into flowering they might get bigger but for now here is what they look like.

update 4 weeks old 001.JPG

update 4 weeks old 002.JPG

update 4 weeks old 003.JPG

update 4 weeks old 004.JPG

update 4 weeks old 005.JPG

update 4 weeks old 006.JPG

update 4 weeks old 007.JPG

update 4 weeks old 008.JPG

The plants can grow 2 to 3 times their height now when you flip into flower. Also, since it was bag seed, you have no idea how long you'll have to flower for. The one I've got going now appears to be a 60 day or less flower period. 8 weeks isn't that long. But what if yours is a 17 week flower? And it could very well be since you don't know the genetic makeup of the plant. Are you prepared to wait 4 months or more to flower those out with your setup?

I found something really good in bag seed. But I also knew that if I got to 90 days on this bag seed I probably wouldn't have kept it because I lack space, and couldn't have one plant occupy my tent for another 2 or 3 months. Just some food for thought.

yeah i was afraid of that i willgive them 8 weeks to flower and thats it ,i want to start my fem seeda i got from attitude as this grow was a tester for all my mistakes that i have been learning here on this fourm as this was a very expencive learning curve for me

Latest posts

Back