My First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkerz

Reaction score
Here is my first grow. This is a pic taken from my Cell phone, so its not of the best quality. These are grown from Aerorails . Take a visit to this DIY topic from SNUGGLES.

IMAGE_026.jpg

IMAGE_024.jpg

Looking good! Looks a little heavy on the N side though. Maybe its just me. Frosting up nicely, how much longer?

What signs would be a N issue? Burnt Tips?

3 more weeks to go to harvest.

Yeah try to post pics another way my friend..I could not enlarge the the first pic in post #2.....Let me ask...Is this one plant?.....want better look at 1st pic in #2 post Looks kindda Hermie...What are those yellow sacks?..Im stoned

They are also in my gallery. That is one plant.

aloha monkerz, she ought to be full of trichs in 3 wks. must smell goood.

Funny thing is my White Widow don't smell like weed. It smells more like fresh cut grass after mowing your lawn. I get high just smelling my bag seed weed that I am growing, but this White Widow just don't smell like weed. I hope its not just me. But the taste should do the trick. Here are some closeups

ww9.jpg

ww8.jpg

ww7.jpg

ww6.jpg

Another closeup. I am 50 days into Flowering. 1-2 more weeks to go.

ww10.jpg

Yummy, looks good bro. Congrats. I bet you cant wait to blaze a sweet of that!

Picture 4 and 5 are showing early stage calcium deficiency, you do not have nute burn, whats your PH reading?

LOL yummy....looks like you're doing well with them. Looks like you got some help for any problems you may have, looks like it's going to be frosty stuff. Nice first grow, not so hard is it?

I bought a PH tester and it got broken in the mail. I never reordered it. So never really tested. I just put the dosage of the nut into the water. One thing I did do is feed it the VEG while it was in the flowering stage. I know that has to much N in it and that is prolly why the tips are burnt.

With that said. Will that effect the taste, high or yeild?

Latest posts

Back