My First Hydroponic Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said I would prolly not post any more pics till harvest, but I could not resist.

pics 001.jpg

pics 002.jpg

pics 003.jpg

pics 004.jpg

pics 005.jpg

pics 006.jpg

pics 007.jpg

pics 008.jpg

pics 009.jpg

Looks great CG. A week from harvest? soo exciting man, i can't wait til mine start lookin like that. Tough to give em' that last week.

Yikes lookin very smokeable :) - question, whats that long piece of wood for in the background on one of those pictures

It is the wood frame I built to hang the lights from..... the whole setup is sitting on top of a 3x5 office desk and the res is in the leg area.

HARVEST TIME!!!!!!.... plants been cut and trimmed and currently drying!!!!

And the number 2 plant that I was soo proud of and making my second grow out of her clones was MUCH heavier than the other 4 that made it to harvest...... I am excited about my next grow... IF I can ever get the bunch of clones started heh.

CasualGrower said:
HARVEST TIME!!!!!!.... plants been cut and trimmed and currently drying!!!!

And the number 2 plant that I was soo proud of and making my second grow out of her clones was MUCH heavier than the other 4 that made it to harvest...... I am excited about my next grow... IF I can ever get the bunch of clones started heh.

:holysheep: Good for you...that was a great grow and your first WOW!!! I was impressed on how well you cut the holes so perfect in the beginning, and now the end is triumphant. Got to let us all know what your final yield is. Thanks for all the pics too...happy smoking.:D

Hey! You said Tuesday!! Can't wait to see what these babies look like all dried out. Good luck with the clones!

I just read your journal, nice stuff. How do you like the Pro Blend series? I also use it and am a fan. Can't wait to see the harvest pics....I know its not done yet but congrats and enjoy...smoke reports are mandatory BTW:D

Latest posts

Back