My first Indoor grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way I'm startin to stink up my apt. and I live in a HUGE apt. bldg. and it's creepin out into the halls. Any idea of a cheap way to take out the smell??

heres a couple of ideas for you to get some of the smell out there is a [thread=11420]carbonfilter[/thread] and an [thread=17337]ONA-machine[/thread] hope them help some

i like it it was a bit simplier then the scrubber and less expensive for the parts IMO

I'm working on finding the polymer crystals right now without ordering them online. Any luck on that?

check the garden centers for this stuff called soil moist it was like 7 bucks for 8oz of it at the local one here by me

i used a moisture mix mg soil it works great, havent watered once :p in 2 weeks, i let em sit out in a 2 day rain w00t

nope CB i didnt subscribe to it i just dont do much more then sit and :watchplant: and check out whats going on in the posts here on the forum :bong:

what else ya gonna do with your time? might as well learn something lol

Just a quick update on things, I started using the bat guano. I found some spider mites eating one of my plants. I rubbed some iso alc on the leaves and I hope this works out for me! Also I found I have some fungus gnats which I'm getting some neem extract for tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll be posting pics. My clone finally has some new growth but I dont think it will be ready when I put the others into flower. Also from my bagseed the little one came out to be mostly sativa because of the very thin leaves it has on it does anyone think it will catch up in time for flower?

if you put 1'' or 2'' of perlite on your soil you preventing adult gnats lay their eggs and stop larvae coming out.

Ok so here's the deal, as you have read I have the fungus gnats and spider mites, I'm dead ready to flower because from the pics you can see this is starting to fill up my closet rather quickly. I will not start flowering phase until pest is under control. Th first pic I took them out of the room for a group pic! The second one is the plant my friend gave me which I've been following the closest and today I have come to the conclusion that it is a female!!! So far I am the father of at least 1 little girl. The next pic is from another random seed which was really short this whole time and this one is a sativa. You can tell because of the long finger like leaves, very thin. Then are a couple pics of a few plants and also the clone that I recieved from my friend. Also is a room group shot. I never notice the real difference until I look back on my pics that I uploaded. I'm getting excited! The next is the Hygrometer which tells what my humidity is at along with the temp. I added a humidifier and it doesnt seem to be building that much, we'll see how it goes. Last is my next project which will be a DWC after harvest. Any comments would be great. I'm going right now to get my Neem extract. Does anyone think this will help with the spider mites also?

Family Photo (37 days veg).jpg

Plant from friend (37 days after).jpg

Sativa (25 days veg).jpg

Plant (37 days veg).jpg

Plant 2 (37 days veg).jpg

Plant 3 (37 days veg).jpg

Plant from friend 2 (37 days after).jpg

Clone from friend (37 days veg).jpg

Room group shot (37 days veg).jpg

Hygrometer (37 days veg).jpg

DWC.jpg

Finally added the Neem extract today! Hope this sets my problems! It says it will also take care of the spider mites too! Wish me luck...

well i've got bugs flyin in the window as this is my venting system, anyway i have a few differant bugs flyin around in there, but iam not worried about any of them, as there not herbavores lol

The fungus gnats only eat the roots when in larvae stage. But my spider mites eat the leaves.

Ok so far since the neem extract was added the gnats seemed to have toned down a bit. I'm still working on the spider mites!

Ok guys, just an update. Neem extract took care of the mites and about 90% of the fungus gnats! WOO HOO!!! I used the neem every day and it seems that I'm on top of them. The babies are getting HUGE!!! I will post pics up tomorrow or tonight. Seems to be taking up too much room. I figure when I find out which ones are males and weed them out it will free up some space! So I'm not over worried about it. It's coming time to get some new lights. I start flowering stage in 1 week from today.

Latest posts

Back