My four babies / firstgrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gracias mi amigo pero creo que si se rostisaron como un lechon pero creo que problema resuelto porque las 2 que mas jodidas estan sino me equiboco son machos gracias a Dios pero gracias por tu advertencia

Sup yall. Well here they are. Turns out out of my four main plants I started with 3 are fems. The one lil weird tiger striped one is a female, it's also mega small. The fourth plant in the black stash pot still hasn't shown sex... of course that's the one the cat tried to assassinate in veg state.

Stinky is the one that towers... she's fn huge and stinky.

Mutant ex has grow up to be a Teenage Mutant now... he's in the little back square pot.

The seedlings are the lowryders,most just got transplanted to some 3 gallon bags...

I also got great news... getting a little bit morepower in the light section. So no more supplementing with cfl's.

All plants are healthy, FLora Nova foliage feed with a little superthrive. I don't water much directly since grow bags hold moisture good anyhow. I added mylar everywhere and some are super bushy.

Word word word. Can't wait to harvest should be 5-7 weeks away. On all plants. Gotta love lowryder flowering ! It kicks major :chuck:

The last pic is the new female... that's the one a few weeks ago i said kept trying to die lol turned out a lil runt but a female, mean tiger striped leaves and smells sweet like roses... weird f'n plant indeed.

everyone1.jpg

female2.jpg

stinky.jpg

lowseedlings2.jpg

lowseedlings.jpg

towerstinky.jpg

lowseedlings3.jpg

resfemale.jpg

hey my friend this are mines 1st week in to flowering what you think that under clf on 12/12 the fist plant i think it male but no rush to cut yet check them out and tell me what you guys think and thats after the nut burn

tmpphpo94foQ.jpg

tmpphpFIQwFP.jpg

tmpphpM5hU3V.jpg

tmpphpgMfcsp.jpg

tmpphptmszVf.jpg

tmpphpuLxUOx.jpg

tmpphpsaSHfe.jpg

tmpphpvLPNac.jpg

3patas said:
hey my friend this are mines 1st week in to flowering what you think that under clf on 12/12 the fist plant i think it male but no rush to cut yet check them out and ...

Yo, looks good papa. I have no idea on males lol i'm still waiting to find one myself. I keep getting girls!

But your plants look great! I am impressed with floros you are getting probably better results than me. Of course my bud who has 25 grow lights is borrowing mesome for the new plants so hopefully i'llstart growing some monsters! I wanna grow a talking plant that sings.

get me some seeds of that and if you can find one that dance will be better good luck my friend with your last plant i dont know yet but i will soon peace out

This is the last of my four original plants to show signs of sex. Rest were female. Lil bastard took forever to show... he was also the one the cat tried to assasinate... I can't believe it.

I took him out and have him hanging away from otherplants. Hoping he eats up the fertilizer I was spraying them. Going to add him to the future hash stockpile? Or cook him up once I get some nice clippings from the female. :bugger:

guy.jpg

guy2.jpg

Vaya. El gato lo sabia! Los gatos son muy sabios. Bueno, por lo menos tienes tres embras! Vas a hacer esquejes? Y yo no haría costo del macho....no tiene mucho THC para hacerlo. Pero muy bien, parece que vas muy bien! Quiero ver mas fotos cuando puedas. Venga, hablamos.

Sup Kind.... I know no thc... but I guess it will add to weight.

Pero era una planta buena. Mi skunk es 18 pulgadas.

18 inch skunk plant! Super growing!

Pics to come, they are in dark now don't wanna disturb beauty rest.

hey guys wazup my internet was down that why it took me so long well i have good news from 6 plants i started with 5 are females here they are 16 day in to flowering tell me what you guys think and please post some pics of your babys let me know whats up with them later guys peace out

tmpphp5g45Id.jpg

tmpphpFkv5hw.jpg

tmpphpkwFBZp.jpg

tmpphpvLPNac.jpg

tmpphpZavO6v.jpg

3patas said:
hey guys wazup my internet was down that why it took me so long well i have good news from 6 plants i started with 5 are females here they are 16 day in to flowering tell me what you guys think and please post some pics of your babys let me know whats up with them later guys peace out

Nice patas. I think... being from spanish heritage me and you must have a magic touch... we're getting great percentage of fems. They must like that hotlatin blood!

Grats bro! Hope they grow up to be some fat lechones.

yup thats what it is latino blood and went I get my fat lechones i will smoke a fat pastel roll on there own leafe

hey my friend i need help clonin i got the hormons powder to help roots but i dont know how to used any body please help

3patas said:
hey my friend i need help clonin i got the hormons powder to help roots but i dont know how to used any body please help

Umm, use superthive... I used that, almost had succesful clones... I just got greedy and messed up.

Anyhow it's simple just gotta have patience.

thanks my friend hows your babys doing ? here some pics of mines take a look and tell me what you think

tmpphpBBWnLx.jpg

tmpphpKOO6u7.jpg

tmpphpoQS6ey.jpg

tmpphppqtyXb.jpg

tmpphpxCzozp.jpg

3patas said:
thanks my friend hows your babys doing ? here some pics of mines take a look and tell me what you think

Looking good bro.

Here is an update of my babies

Pic#1 Queen Stinky is growing a nice Cola, she smells and looks so sweet. I'd mary her if I didn't want to smoke her.

Pic #2 some of my Lowryders.

Haven't scoped out the sexes yet.

PIC #3 is MUTANT X, she has grown up to be a nice mutant girl. Small but she's been in flowering cycle since she started off.

The rest of the plants are alright.. no complaints. PH is 6.0 or a little less. Using superthrive in water + Flora Nova 4-7-8. I also use Flora Nova as a foliage feed.

Lost track of what week this is in flowering... but... I am just going to go by feel/look for these last couple of weeks on stinky. Figured it's more about the end product not how long it takes to get there. I want my end product to be really good for my personal stash.

colastinky.jpg

Lowryderzapril.jpg

mutantx.fem.jpg

nice ladys babys and mutans looking good my friend keep it up peace out

Here's plant update

First pic is Lowryder set. Bigger one was on Superthrive regme, smaller one not. Both fems. Bigger one pollinated. Waiting on results. Anyhow, SUPERtHRIVE OWNS!

Second pic.

Queen stinky

She is budding nicely, and close to 30 inches high. I tild her on side for half the day so down below buds growing nicely.

Other plants doing alright... nothing spectacular.

Stinky is nice, I love her, in two weeks she is going on no water fasting for the remainder of her life. I also pollinated one of her buds with some Lowryder pollin, even if I don't get a dwarf autoflowering stinky is still nice to have her genes live on she was a wonderful plant.

On a side note... I have been infested by all types of freaking insects. I've narrowed the source down to Fox farms dirt. Ocean Forest apparantly is a forest of insects... Besides the bee, ants, and some weird little spiders I also had some weird Lady bug type beetle except it looked alot stranger. And also a weird piece of dirt that moved. Why it moved? Fox Farms needs to sterilize their dirt some lol.

LOWRYDEREXP.jpg

stinkybudding.jpg

Latest posts

Back